Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Out of respect, and because it's a sensitive subject, I'll use Miss Reds and EQs' real names...

Chelsea had told Donna in confidence that when she was a young child, her mother had taken her for a walk down to the river, and Chelsea's mum had tried to drown her in the river, no one else knew apart from Donna and Chelsea trusted her enough to speak about her trauma only for Donna to then tell everyone in her circle. Now i can see why Chelsea was so upset when Donna said, "She chooses DG." This is what Miss Red is truly like. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings, and she'll use whatever she can if it means it hurts you. I just hope other people haven't confided in her. - I don't really know what else to say other than - MISS RED YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE, VILE, PIECE OF s.
If no one can see that the woman is seriously twisted and dangerous then more fool you - You will get burnt.

Edit - A lot of people were going to contact EQ to tell her but out of fear of being bullied by Reds cling-ons they decided not to.
Might be controversial but I don't believe nobody else knew this. EQ has been online for about 15 years and I knew she didn't have a great relationship with her mum and has hinted at abuse before. Hence why she absolutely idolised her stepmum at one point. Haven't followed for years so I'm unsure if she's still around but yeah Chelsea having a troubled past with her birth mum isn't a secret. Her content used to be based around it.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
matilda GIF

Season 5 Hello GIF by Pee-wee Herman
French Hello GIF by WWE

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Out of respect, and because it's a sensitive subject, I'll use Miss Reds and EQs' real names...

Chelsea had told Donna in confidence that when she was a young child, her mother had taken her for a walk down to the river, and Chelsea's mum had tried to drown her in the river, no one else knew apart from Donna and Chelsea trusted her enough to speak about her trauma only for Donna to then tell everyone in her circle. Now i can see why Chelsea was so upset when Donna said, "She chooses DG." This is what Miss Red is truly like. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings, and she'll use whatever she can if it means it hurts you. I just hope other people haven't confided in her. - I don't really know what else to say other than - MISS RED YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE, VILE, PIECE OF s.
If no one can see that the woman is seriously twisted and dangerous then more fool you - You will get burnt.

Edit - A lot of people were going to contact EQ to tell her but out of fear of being bullied by Reds cling-ons they decided not to.
I am literally shaking with anger 😠 Donna, you are a vile fing b and believe me, karma is going to do more than bite your very dark heart.

Damsel

Mar 13, 2024
Narnia

I could be wrong but I feel like I remember Chelsea openly talking about this situation with her mother and a river on a live once.

Oct 24, 2023
I’ve been around a long time on fb and tt and never knew that about EQ’s mum
Well iv been watching her since Facebook when she was doing Pearl party's even before that when she was on that Liverpool tv show and she's spoke about how s her real mum is and how great her dad and stepmum are.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Angie is a b talking about cal being special needs
Last week (or the week before) I thought Cal had a degree of spectrum in him , I (hopefully) wasn't nasty in asking anyone if they knew , but the last few days have been different , he was SO level headed yesterday , it used to baffle me that he worked for Emirates but when he's not off his face on substances he's actually a really down to earth guy , holding normal convos , no screaming , the dancing like a queen is just his inner fairy wanting to come out , he's harmless , he's totally changed my view on him

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Last week (or the week before) I thought Cal had a degree of spectrum in him , I (hopefully) wasn't nasty in asking anyone if they knew , but the last few days have been different , he was SO level headed yesterday , it used to baffle me that he worked for Emirates but when he's not off his face on substances he's actually a really down to earth guy , holding normal convos , no screaming , the dancing like a queen is just his inner fairy wanting to come out , he's harmless , he's totally changed my view on him
I enjoyed talking with him yesterday I really did. I don’t think he takes drugs as we spoke about it this morning, he does smoke green and drinks. He’s very troubled 😕

Oct 24, 2023
I know about the bad relationship, just not the drowning story. Anyway it’s horrible to share it. On a plus, Pearl just got dropped from the box 👍
I can't say if she's spoke about that situation specially but there's been a handful of times Iv heard her tell story's about how awful her mother was.

Status
Not open for further replies.