Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Toni jade, and Alex were all in Irish Kelly's box, kelly had her gaming chair fixed by her neighbour that lives below her, She found out after hed fixed it that he was a pedo, Maryanne joined the box and they were laughing about the chair, one of them said Maryanne could have it, Kelly then said it would need cleaned because a pedo had fixed it, Then Alex said to Maryanne the chair smells of tears and crab paste. - meaning tears and crab from the victims of a pedophile- thats what you can hear them saying in the recording.
I hope I've explained it right.

Good night everyone im calling it a night. 🤎
Holy s. Tears is actually evil. That might be worst yet and that’s including what EQ says

Mar 15, 2024
london
Dance Speedo GIF
Oh Alex shaved . Not keen tbh

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Why is hustle so bothered? DG fans are mental it’s actually crazy how wild they go when dg is criticised.

Hustle thinks he’s super intelligent but he’s absolutely not.

It’s very unfortunate for Karl piljington that someone dug out that video of him DG is showing. I reckon dg has tasked his mods and servants to scour the internet to find it… its actually pretty impressive considering only 40 people watched it.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I don't think Clares hundreds spent in 1 minute on absolutely nothing, zero, zilch, nada, has got her the attention she thought it would. What an impulsive stupid spend!!! you dozey cow!!

There is no way, surely, that she is not going to kick herself and have massive regret.

Her actions alone in that minute proved Kas point he has been trying to make all week, well done Numpty Clare. 👏

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
As a survivor of child abuse, that live tonight triggered me so bad that I've had the crisis team out
That vile Alex Brigham, Tonijade ,and Irish kelly joking about a pedo having her chair and it needs cleaning cos it's sticky and then Alex Brigham piping up how the chair smells of Tears and Crabpaste you discusting excuse for a human being , How fing dare you you have traumatised so many people tonight ye sick twisted people ye need to be off the app ye need reporting and you have a child Alex and can say what you did , this is not going away you will not get away with this
Sending you hugs 🤎

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
My ex had an affair for 7 yrs and when I finished the relationship I heard rumours he was with her (he always denied it) so I put her name into FB (to investigate) but instead of putting it in the search bar I put her name into a post 🤣🤣🤣 it was like slow motion deleting the post 🤣🤣
Omg that is horrendous, I’m so sorry, and also for the affair what a t! I liked my ex boyfriends new girlfriends photo on her Instagram of her and her previous boyfriend from 3 years previous once. Awful.

So my idea of trolling this evening was stifled by falling to sleep at 7pm. I woke for half hour and fell asleep again in karma Kas, I think I fancy him but chonky scaring me about bum hole eyes. Now I’ve woken and just read what Alex and Kelly have been saying. So Kelly went mental for Chloe calling her a “freak” as that is mocking Kelly’s childhood abuse….. and Kelly the next day/2 days later jokes about things like that? I’m actually shocked. If I didn’t read it here, I actually wouldn’t believe it. Please tell me there’s absolute outrage on TikTok about this?

Feb 29, 2024
Omg that is horrendous, I’m so sorry, and also for the affair what a t! I liked my ex boyfriends new girlfriends photo on her Instagram of her and her previous boyfriend from 3 years previous once. Awful.
I found out he had an affair and I chucked him out. He said if I didn't take him back he would tell my best friends husband that she had an affair (I had told him in confidence a while before the affair) so he black mailed me to have him back. Fast forward 7 years, my dog passed away. 3 days later he said to our 16 year old daughter. 'What the do is up with your mum' she said her dog has died" his reply was 'it was just a fing dog' that was it after years of verbal abuse I couldn't take anymore. We split up and I found out he was seeing the woman he had an affair with 7 years ago! So he possibly was having the affair for 7 years!! My beloved dog saved me by passing away. Always be greatful to my little dog 💙

Status
Not open for further replies.