Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
someone please record if it kicks off I v urge been asleep hour M To

I woke up with this typed out as an unsent message. Needless to say I definitely fell asleep and missed everything

Is Kas a bad guy? Oh I’ve so much to catch up on
Personally I don’t believe so. Baring in mind I’ve not watched the full videos but a while back he was live whinging about his views saying he deserves more 🤷🏻‍♀️ that’s the gist I got

Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
TRIGGER WARNING AND I MEAN HUGE TRIGGER WARNING MOCKING OFF CHILD ABUSE!!!
CONTEXT IS KELLY SAID A PEADO FIXED HER CHAIR THEN THEY SAID THIS!!!! fING DISGUSTING DIRTY fING BASTARDS
Nahhhhh that's absolutely turned me sick. That must be worse than anything I've heard on this app. 😭😭😭

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
So many contradictions.
IMG_7834.jpeg
Do you think Cockerpoo prepared the statement?

Brigham you’re a disgusting t, and the company you keep included. The lot of you are disgraceful.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Personally I don’t believe so. Baring in mind I’ve not watched the full videos but a while back he was live whinging about his views saying he deserves more 🤷🏻‍♀️ that’s the gist I got
Yeah I have seen a bit of one, will watch in full when I’m back from school run.

But if people are suddenly now in the mood to look at videos of past behaviours, I’ll see what I can whip out about DG.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
There’s something so icky about him saying it to maryanne too. I don’t mean to infantilise her but it just reminds me of wankers I used to work with in supported living who would make ‘jokes’ like this to our service users.
I didn’t even realise the extent of how it was said to Maryanne this morning. I just thought everyone was mad they said it whilst she was in the the box, not that it was actually directed towards her

Morning all. Well I’ve woken up to see videos of Karma Kas being as bad as the rest of them. Just when you think there is someone who speaks for people like us the videos posted are of him being just the same. I’m beyond disappointed 😞 I just hope he comes on today and explains himself properly
Omg what? What have I missed? I stated a few hours before this post I fancy him 😭

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Omg what? What have I missed? I stated a few hours before this post I fancy him 😭
I don’t even think it’s that bad. There’s just old videos of him saying s about him not being on rankings and he’s tried everything on TikTok. Idk why people are surprised, as much as people pretend they don’t care about money it’s obvious they all do

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
do you kelly, alex and toni also it is 10 minutes long but kelly has stated in this recording she wont be apologising. I then listened via cam 2 so stopped recording but alex said if you upset your pathetic basically. do all 3 of you scummy fs
If that was anyone else on the app they’d be ripping them apart and it the live would have gone on all night.

I don’t even think it’s that bad. There’s just old videos of him saying s about him not being on rankings and he’s tried everything on TikTok. Idk why people are surprised, as much as people pretend they don’t care about money it’s obvious they all do
So he’s a former beg turned anti beg because he was s at begging? I can’t be fancying a failed beggar

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
So he’s a former beg turned anti beg because he was s at begging? I can’t be fancying a failed beggar
I think this is what DG etc were trying to say the other say when KK was trying to call out DG and vulnerable gifters. He used to do rankings etc but now he's ripping the people on the rankings? It just didn't make sense tbh

I think this is what DG etc were trying to say the other say when KK was trying to call out DG and vulnerable gifters. He used to do rankings etc but now he's ripping the people on the rankings? It just didn't make sense tbh
I didn’t think it was bad the way Kas originally made it out. He made out like yeah he did battles but he never was like this lot. Didn’t expect him to be outed for being a t about not being on the rankings. To me this shows his motives now. It’s not that he saw how it affected gifters, it’s that he’s jealous others get gifted big. definitely has bum hole eyes now

Status
Not open for further replies.