Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Good morning everyone. I'd been offline until about 11.30pm last night, scrolled into utter chaos caused by Alex. Caught up in Charlie's Oxygens post ( thanks) and was so upset with what Alex said I went and watched a film. I hope everyone here is okay today.
Alex if you reading here..you are a Knobhead who's morals have fallen, your friendship with Irish kelly is toxic, you are a vile human SYM

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
IMG_0527.png

Is going to be addressing Alex and Irish Kel situation.
is he playing Celine Dion as well? 😭

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Yesterday we had EQ joking about Corie being a by his Dad when he was a kid.

Kelly joking about her chair being fixed by the child rapist downstairs.

Pigham mistiming a joke and now in a world of se.

How about this Piggy, don't go anywhere near people who think child a is fing comedy. Stop engaging with fs who use child a as banter, or is it fing complicated? Decent people don't find it complicated.

I'm also fing sick of child a being described like a fing boat ride in the park. It's not.

Yesterday we had EQ joking about Corie being a by his Dad when he was a kid.

Kelly joking about her chair being fixed by the child rapist downstairs.

Pigham mistiming a joke and now in a world of se.

How about this Piggy, don't go anywhere near people who think child a is fing comedy. Stop engaging with fs who use child a as banter, or is it fing complicated? Decent people don't find it complicated.

I'm also fing sick of child a being described like a fing boat ride in the park. It's not.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Angie is live.... I knew she would beeline for Irish Kelly and totally dismiss what Alex also said.
Of course she will let Alex off now. She wanted into the inner circle, she’s now acting like she isn’t a controversial t, but she is now going to defend the usual offenders like they all do. She will get an invite to the delayed EDL event. People say angies fair and says it how it is, but everything’s with an agenda

OK I stand corrected, Charlie is opening his boxes soon for a discussion around what was said yesterday. He's on @breakingnews095

Even though his views are s I do believe everyone should be talking about this today.
Why is he using an AI of a decent looking, young, non bald guy? Do you think that’s what he believes he looks like? Not realising he looks like a bumpy boiled egg?

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Anyone figure out how to order bots yet? We need bots in Js live to state ALEX IS A BEAST BEAST BEAST..... (P.s and Irish kelly and Toni)
I kind of know how to do it, but it’s kinda difficult to do and tbh a bit of a pain in the ass, but if you want to learn, just saying they have loads of videos on YouTube explaining how to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.