Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Being a mod isn't a real job, people take it too seriously. Im new to Pearl but she seems like a gobshite. If Js having such a hard time and off the app. Actually be off the app. No just watching from another account. She's not helping her own mental health. Nanny gee is a pure liar I can't imagine Angie has ever made anyone laugh in her life. Angie is very "I cant be racist Iv got a black friend" "I can't be homophobic I know a gay person" etc. her auntie being Māori means do all. Because Angie isn't, the Māori auntie is just some chick her dads brother married. The Muslim guy she knows has went from being her abusive ex who gave her a bad back, to a biracial Muslim room mate she's had that thinks exactly the same as her and hes anti Palestine. He's not real. He's a figment of Angies imagination same as all these pals in positions of power. The same as the police who gave her permission to be racist as long as she said sorry. The same as the friends at tiktok who made new guidelines specifically so Alex wouldn't talk about her.

If anyone kidnapped her they'd bring her straight back, she looks freshly embalmed.

Apr 16, 2023
IMG_4497.png

So obsessed with views it’s pathetic

Oct 28, 2023
She's obviously read this cause not only does she have a Māori auntie, she's shouting her and her dad are half Māori and she's taking this tiki cup from the tiki bar to honor him and put his ashes in 😭
If her Dad is half Māori then she can’t also be half Māori! The more I see and read of this women the more bizarre I find her!
Taking a tiki cup to put his ashes in to honour him- seriously! Bizarre behaviour. What did she do before Tik Tok? Can you imagine having to work with her and listen to her bullshit everyday.

Oct 24, 2023
If her Dad is half Māori then she can’t also be half Māori! The more I see and read of this women the more bizarre I find her!
Taking a tiki cup to put his ashes in to honour him- seriously! Bizarre behaviour. What did she do before Tik Tok? Can you imagine having to work with her and listen to her bullshit everyday.
If she was Māori which she's never claimed before and referred to her dad a proud British man last week. Being Māori isn't measured in blood quantum. You're either Māori or you're not.

I don't believe she's ever worked.

Oct 24, 2023
Did you catch her with the a alarm yesterday? Set it off in the house and smashed it to bits to stop it. Her mods were frantic telling her to throw it out the window and order a new alarm ASAP. Angie said she can't throw anything out her window (why would she) 😭 because the neighbour's spy on her and stare in her windows. Wild suggestion but maybe get some curtains 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Did you catch her with the a alarm yesterday? Set it off in the house and smashed it to bits to stop it. Her mods were frantic telling her to throw it out the window and order a new alarm ASAP. Angie said she can't throw anything out her window (why would she) 😭 because the neighbour's spy on her and stare in her windows. Wild suggestion but maybe get some curtains 😭
I missed this 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.