Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That woman was her mod. Turns out she scammed them all. I'm loving it!! She wanted proof of that poor woman who lost her life but believed her mod and got scammed.
She's been live today discussing that poor woman to got into debt gifting on the app and ended her life. Saying she doesn't understand suicidal thoughts. Weird considering she threatens to end her life once a week. Is anyone about? What's going on in her live? The comments are off, the screens dark. I suspect she's pretending she's dead or something 😭

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
From my observation. Lynz is the biggest enabler and loves to get Angie's anxiety up by sending her screen recordings and going into other people's lives to talk about the drama. I have watched Ang say multiple times she doesn't want to talk about it but the ones in her box won't let it go. Notice how when Angie is just vibing and listening to music they are nowhere around. They only like being in the boxes when there is arguing and fighting.

Reactions: Birdie

Homer

Dec 3, 2023
She genuinely looks so unwell, like she could drop at any minute I swear to god

Attachments

• IMG_1116.png
    IMG_1116.png
    348.8 KB · Views: 59

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Glenys Hornsby ya big simple bastard If you click this thread the number next to it is the number of views 😭😭😭😭

She's on Alex's live saying we all gift Angie and she's using us for money 😭😭
Haha sure Glenys. I have my own habits to fund. I’m not funding that skip rat

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
It's official. She is the one who is obsessed with Alex. Alex was in Tam's live to help her show a picture regarding Demi and Tracy. Tam had Alex in the big box. Angie came in and started on Alex. He wasn't even talking. She then went to her live and said he started up again. It was all her! Nobody had said anything about her at all. She started up in the comments. She has no content if she isn't talking about them. Then her supporters are all hyping her up and they weren't even there!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It's been clear to me it's Angie the whole time. She can't sit on a live from morning to night talking about him then everyone goes mad when he chats about her for a couple of hours in the evening when she's worse. The other night she sat live till the small hours of the morning calling everyone sex trafficking black web pedophiles. Everyone agreed to leave it and forgive her for the new year but she was more upset someone called her Angie Savielle when she said worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.