Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Oirish Kelly is an absolute parasite. I truly believe that with her wretched personality and behaviour, if she had a platform like Angies, she would be 10x worse than Angie is. Thank the lord she is only really known if you watch those lives.

The funniest thing I ever seen with Oirish Kelly was her coming in someone’s box sounding really sad, and claiming (not verbatim)

“I’ve just got back from the psychologist. I’ve been diagnosed with BPD for years, but today I’ve also been diagnosed with EUPD, which really makes sense as to why I am like I am”

For anyone who doesn’t know, BPD and EUPD are the exact same condition. EUPD is just a newer name for it. She was furious when people in comments tried to correct her and said her psychologist knows best so she is going with their information. Even though it’s wrong 🤣

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Pineapple claims she’s unbothered by anything said about her here but it was the first thing she did upon waking up this morning 😂😂
We’re not the only ones that find your shameless sex stories cringy love! It’s very disturbing that you think it’s appropriate to glorify it when you are well aware that there are many people genuinely struggling to make ends meat who could end up putting themselves in very dangerous situations due to the way you glamorous it.
Plus I’m sure these men that message you for your “services” do so expecting you to keep those requests private rather than reading them out on live mocking them

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Oh, Oirish Kelly also said she’s been put on some crazy meds to treat this new EUPD, to go with her old BPD.

She was put on Citalopram. From memory, she told everyone she was given 100mg daily dose of it. Even though the absolutely maximum that you can eventually adjust up to is 40mg a day, she was absolutely certain that this psych had prescribed 100mg a day as an initial dose.

She’s absolutely full of s and I’m going to make a photo of her.

Feb 29, 2024
Pineapple claims she’s unbothered by anything said about her here but it was the first thing she did upon waking up this morning 😂😂
We’re not the only ones that find your shameless sex stories cringy love! It’s very disturbing that you think it’s appropriate to glorify it when you are well aware that there are many people genuinely struggling to make ends meat who could end up putting themselves in very dangerous situations due to the way you glamorous it.
Plus I’m sure these men that message you for your “services” do so expecting you to keep those requests private rather than reading them out on live mocking them
No one cares about her Splenda daddies throwing their cocktail sausage into her euro tunnel fanny 🙄 I’d rather watch miss red chew her lips like a smackhead!

Feb 29, 2024
1000029505.jpg

Feb 29, 2024
Oh, Oirish Kelly also said she’s been put on some crazy meds to treat this new EUPD, to go with her old BPD.

She was put on Citalopram. From memory, she told everyone she was given 100mg daily dose of it. Even though the absolutely maximum that you can eventually adjust up to is 40mg a day, she was absolutely certain that this psych had prescribed 100mg a day as an initial dose.

She’s absolutely full of s and I’m going to make a photo of he

Who is her doctor? Harold shipman?

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Thank you 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 well said

Am_i_Bazza

Feb 28, 2024
How can it be mathematically possible that every single one of the Angie gloom crew has suffered at least one of these things

SA
DV
BUCKET LOADS OF TRAUMA
MULTIPLE MENTAL HEALTH CONDITIONS
FIBRO (which is all of them) and they love to tell ang they’ve had a ‘flare up’
KIDS WITH AUTISM
the list goes on and on

What about that Dinks creature. Shes got more initials in her bio than the King.

She’s another malingering fat waste of space. Not even sure if this one gets out of bed. Just an utter fing victim who wants the world to fund her lifestyle of being a fat lazy pig.

Feb 28, 2024
London

She is so infuriating. If she wants to lie, at least research the diagnosis she is giving herself first 🙄 The fact she thinks they're different disorders is odd.

Suprised her psychologist didnt also tell her, there is no 'treatment' as such for BPD/EUPD. Only meds to help manage certain symptoms like depression or anxiety side of things

Reactions: Cantbeliveit
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
How can it be mathematically possible that every single one of the Angie gloom crew has suffered at least one of these things

SA
DV
BUCKET LOADS OF TRAUMA
MULTIPLE MENTAL HEALTH CONDITIONS
FIBRO (which is all of them) and they love to tell ang they’ve had a ‘flare up’
KIDS WITH AUTISM
the list goes on and on

What about that Dinks creature. Shes got more initials in her bio than the King.

She’s another malingering fat waste of space. Not even sure if this one gets out of bed. Just an utter fing victim who wants the world to fund her lifestyle of being a fat lazy pig.
I feel like you could actually be Bazza 🤣👀

But I agree. Not even to downplay any of those things, because they’re all tough things, but some people are unable to have fibromyalgia and not mention it in every fing sentence and it’s annoying. Like what do you want? Sympathy? From a room of random online strangers? Off you do, girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.