Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crack Ya Jaw

Feb 24, 2024
She checks on people? She was asked to check on someone who was upset in her box the other day and she didn't want to end her live to text them 😭😭
She text on her other phone 😭😭😭 I take it you dislike Ang? So why watch her? I’m genuinely interested.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Oirish Debs freaked out coz Bazza laughed at someone doing an impression of her voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s probably why she’s changed her name for the 15th time. Hey Debs - Maybe if you stopped boring people to death with the same 4 stories over and over again then you would be more popular. If I have to hear one more time about how it was so bad for you growing up in Northern Ireland I’m gonna throw myself in front of a train.
Oh she's Irish?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She text on her other phone 😭😭😭 I take it you dislike Ang? So why watch her? I’m genuinely interested.
In that instant she never, she didn't have the persons number on her other phone and complained about it 😂. Obviously I don't like Angie she's not got one single redeemable quality about her. I find it interesting watching people ruin their lives for a social media app ☺️

Crack Ya Jaw

Feb 24, 2024
In that instant she never, she didn't have the persons number on her other phone and complained about it 😂. Obviously I don't like Angie she's not got one single redeemable quality about her. I find it interesting watching people ruin their lives for a social media app ☺️
Yeah but surely you have other hobbies other than piss and moaning about a woman who don’t know you exist? Ya I know 😂 I’ll give you that, she’s still a bastard when she wants to be 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah but surely you have other hobbies other than piss and moaning about a woman who don’t know you exist? Ya I know 😂 I’ll give you that, she’s still a bastard when she wants to be 😂
Of course hence why I haven't been on here for the last what 5 hours? My life doesn't revolve around the internet. She defo knows I exist because she's read out my comments saying she fs her dog several times.

Feb 28, 2024
Driving whilst on tiktok is disgusting and pineapple does it too! She claims to be a passenger but she soon pulled over the other day because she's first aid trained 🤣 nd someone had been knocked off their bike don't make me laugh we can all put a bandage on someone. Long live Queen Angie

Reactions: Ronald Macdonald

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
But she does know we exist, in fact she is an avid reader of our content, I used to watch big brother when it was good, but now I just watch TikTok, watching people succeed or fail at life.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Anyone remember that time that someone told her that Jules was sending messages saying she was about to end her life, and she dismissed it and said something along the lines of it’s not my problem. She also ignored Jules a few days ago when she went in her box with an issue and she was blanked by PineapplePunani and it looked like Angie was about to respond to her; but she was actually speaking to talk about herself.

So no, she really doesn’t care about and check on people, no. .

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Driving whilst on tiktok is disgusting and pineapple does it too! She claims to be a passenger but she soon pulled over the other day because she's first aid trained 🤣 nd someone had been knocked off their bike don't make me laugh we can all put a bandage on someone. Long live Queen Angie
What did she do bring them round with a blowjob and charge them a £5

Crack Ya Jaw

Feb 24, 2024
Of course hence why I haven't been on here for the last what 5 hours? My life doesn't revolve around the internet. She defo knows I exist because she's read out my comments saying she fs her dog several times.
The dog fing thing is well old. You not got any newer insults? 5hrs. Big up yourself 😂

Crack Ya Jaw

Feb 24, 2024
But she does know we exist, in fact she is an avid reader of our content, I used to watch big brother when it was good, but now I just watch TikTok, watching people succeed or fail at life.
She may know you exist but I doubt she thinks about you after she’s read out the comments? I mean. Would you like her to think about you?! 👀

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Do you not remember that day when Angie went out trying to find Zonjy the homeless man? She was driving on live the whole way, with her video on, and answering comments.

Let’s keep it consistent, please. Driving whilst using your phone is disgusting of course. But you must acknowledge Angie has done it too.

Reactions: BattyBat
Feb 27, 2024
London
Anyone remember that time that someone told her that Jules was sending messages saying she was about to end her life, and she dismissed it and said something along the lines of it’s not my problem. She also ignored Jules a few days ago when she went in her box with an issue and she was blanked by PineapplePunani and it looked like Angie was about to respond to her; but she was actually speaking to talk about herself.

Jules desperately gifts her too..most of her gifts get no acknowledgement. Ang doesn't give a s about her.

Crack Ya Jaw

Feb 24, 2024

It’s amazing how much you all know about Ang. I like the old bastard but you guys are like super fans, I’m impressed 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.