Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
How can it be mathematically possible that every single one of the Angie gloom crew has suffered at least one of these things

SA
DV
BUCKET LOADS OF TRAUMA
MULTIPLE MENTAL HEALTH CONDITIONS
FIBRO (which is all of them) and they love to tell ang they’ve had a ‘flare up’
KIDS WITH AUTISM
the list goes on and on

What about that Dinks creature. Shes got more initials in her bio than the King.

She’s another malingering fat waste of space. Not even sure if this one gets out of bed. Just an utter fing victim who wants the world to fund her lifestyle of being a fat lazy pig.
They only claim fibro cause doctors can’t confirm it and they’re lazy ass’s don’t wanna go to work and would rather stay at home and claim pip

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She may know you exist but I doubt she thinks about you after she’s read out the comments? I mean. Would you like her to think about you?! 👀
I mean you've obviously missed the part where she wants to make reading this website part of her daily content. I'm not arsed wether i cross angies mind or not. I'm also not white so if I did she would definitely have a racial slur in mind anyways 😭

Reactions: Deleted member 919

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Driving whilst on tiktok is disgusting and pineapple does it too! She claims to be a passenger but she soon pulled over the other day because she's first aid trained 🤣 nd someone had been knocked off their bike don't make me laugh we can all put a bandage on someone. Long live Queen Angie
Pineapple said "do you need first aid training?" Thought that was a weird time to ask considering it was an accident

Clout chaser

Feb 29, 2024
Augh great Charlie the fairy is on with the same songs playing and the cringy way he speaks to people that enters his room. Do you think he knows how cringe worthy he actually sounds?

Crack Ya Jaw

Feb 24, 2024
I mean you've obviously missed the part where she wants to make reading this website part of her daily content. I'm not arsed wether i cross angies mind or not. I'm also not white so if I did she would definitely have a racial slur in mind anyways 😭
Oh no I know that, she said last week 😂 It’s just content though. I don’t think she’ll be putting up posters of replies though.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I only remember plm outing Kelly for saying the N word in a song. She always just says she's mixed race she doesn't even acknowledging that if she is she's very white passing and it's not initially obvious.
I dont believe shes mixed race, she takes every opportunity to talk about EVERYTHING in her life but changes the subject when that's ever mentioned.

Crack Ya Jaw

Feb 24, 2024
Oh my fing days I just scrolled into Michelle’s live. do she’s a boring t. If she’s not banging on about how well off she is she’s droning on about something that may possibly make her slightly interesting for half a second 🫠

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Driving whilst on tiktok is disgusting and pineapple does it too! She claims to be a passenger but she soon pulled over the other day because she's first aid trained 🤣 nd someone had been knocked off their bike don't make me laugh we can all put a bandage on someone. Long live Queen Angie
I almost gave u a like till i saw the long live queen angie part n decided to put that she's only queen she's too is her little cult who are irrelevant outside of the cult Angie is a drunken old hag

Status
Not open for further replies.