Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crack Ya Jaw

Feb 24, 2024
The way he speaks to young men is just so creepy. I don’t watch him ever, but one day I scrolled past him on FYP to hear him asking a young fella (not saying he was a child he was just like about 19) if he needed a donation of semen to give himself a facial as it’s ’good for the skin’
I saw that. Made me feel sick

Reactions: MantisLady

Clout chaser

Feb 29, 2024
The way he speaks to young men is just so creepy. I don’t watch him ever, but one day I scrolled past him on FYP to hear him asking a young fella (not saying he was a child he was just like about 19) if he needed a donation of semen to give himself a facial as it’s ’good for the skin’
He has a weird obsession with Angie. He even recorded her clapper to “show his friend” LIER he sent it to miss red and j and everyone else. He isn’t even called Charlie. He also said he gets his phone checked and has lied about reason police check his phone regularly

Reactions: Cantbeliveit

Crack Ya Jaw

Feb 24, 2024
hit a nerve:whistle: sorry I don't do bingo do you mean isn't not ain't :ROFLMAO: says you (new member) like you know everything, sounds like something Angie would say 🤣🤣
You missed all of my nerves sad to say. Most of the others are amusing on here. You just keep saying I’m Angie. It’s a bit boring. Try again, I believe in you

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
He has a weird obsession with Angie. He even recorded her clapper to “show his friend” LIER he sent it to miss red and j and everyone else. He isn’t even called Charlie. He also said he gets his phone checked and has lied about reason police check his phone regularly

Not called Charlie?

What in the Joe Chapman is this all about?

Feb 28, 2024
Charlie is very creepy the way he speaks to younger men online can you imagine if it was a young woman? Lots would be said then. It's inappropriate and crude especially for a man who's caring for his disabled sister, it's not exactly giving her a good role model.

• Haha
Reactions: MantisLady
Feb 27, 2024
London
He's sickeningly up Angie's arse because he's afraid of what she'll do if she turns on him after he shared the clapper vid.

Flangie on the phone to max/lynz planning each dsys dramas
_61d812d9-a6ab-4df1-955e-fc0f1094a5cb.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.