Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I’ll be honest. I used to troll Ang a couple of years ago. The b has won me round though. Shes actually changed loads. She cares. She checks on people in her boxes. People in the chat etc. she’s a big girl now!
Anyway. Big up Ang, Big up the cult, Big up Frankie and Miss pineapple go sit on a rusty spike you desperate s
I don’t think we are watching the same person!!!! She so selfish it’s beyond belief!!!!!

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Found Bazza. Still trying to be relevant. Tried with Kev, tried with gcrew, had a weird creepy obsession with a 16yr old kfundz. Failed on the Paul Breach Reddit and said he’d happily deck a woman in the mouth. Oh yeah and gifted Pully and Ben knights lions when they were 16. Goes around pretending to be better than the cult but will happily park his arse in her box moaning on about Alex going after women while Bazza a I mentioned earlier in the post prefers to bully young teenagers 😂😂😂
o its all coming out Bazza U BAD MAN

Clout chaser

Feb 29, 2024
It’s cause he has thing of his sister. Like power of attorney. I’m sure that’s what they said anyway
I’ve got power of attorney with a family member and police have never asked me to check my phone and I asked a friend also and they never got asked for their phone or any devices checked. He is a liar

Reactions: BattyBat

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
We are being talked about in Timmy’s live.

He’s showing the photos and some annoying Welsh woman I’ve never heard of is saying she’s going to show her face so she can get an AI made and she sounds serious 🤣🤣
oh yes Timothy the absolute dosser who likes young boys in his box and insists he’s so wealthy that he doesn’t even cook….. I think you pay boys to touch your tiny weena to make your ego feel better about your truly s life

Hes so desperate 😂 if you loved someone you wouldn't discuss how their flange looks like a stuffed chicken whilst shoving fish fingers in it 🤮🤮🤮
Screenshot_20240229-190053_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.