Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I think this every time I happen upon his live

I swear she positions the phone just under the dogs mouth so everyone gets to hear her bracycephalic dog having a hard time breathing :(
I think Rebecca did send Lynz and Angie Alex's cock. They protest too much that she didn't and she protests too much that she only sent it to his partner because she had consent when she didn't. They've do up and unlike when angies nudes got passed about and she didn't go to the police she just threatened to, I think Alex actually will go and they will get in trouble.
It's on OF apparently,fetching thousands in for the short sighted🤓🤓

• Haha
Reactions: BattyBat

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Angie just gone live and she pissed as a fart and says it’s her meds 🤣🤣🤣 she talks so much BS how do people not see through her
She says she only takes diazapam ! How much do you have to take to get that fed, I don’t think that’s the prescription dose is it Angie

Reactions: Birdie

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
I think Rebecca did send Lynz and Angie Alex's cock. They protest too much that she didn't and she protests too much that she only sent it to his partner because she had consent when she didn't. They've do up and unlike when angies nudes got passed about and she didn't go to the police she just threatened to, I think Alex actually will go and they will get in trouble.
according to Alex on his live last night Angie cant be done for anything

Clout chaser

Feb 29, 2024
I’m sorry but since story time started I really like this side of Angie. She is such a good sport reading them and taking it all. Go Angie xxx

Reactions: Suzieq
Feb 28, 2024
Omg why does chat GPT change random letters in words? This was meant to say ANGIE GETS ME HOT.

Mother Theresa be thinking I’m bringing him into it
IMG_9794.jpeg
🤣 come on we all know it's true, mt loves angie really. A little wet dream here and there

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
That kelly asked someone to cause trouble tonight 🤣 fxxking b don’t piss us off
Is that Kelly the mod?

She is a snake in Angies grass, her. Can’t quite remember what happened but a few weeks ago she knew info about someone and didn’t tell Angie or something. Sausage maybe? Or Alex Westgarth, someone like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.