Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
I Really fear for your so called neice been in your company Alarm bells as you never stop talking about children

Wetwipe

Feb 24, 2024
A F & T have teamed up with a plan to put pressure on Lynz to drop case. DONT DO IT LYNZ more people stand with you and fight your corner

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I Really fear for your so called neice been in your company Alarm bells as you never stop talking about children
I wouldn't worry. Angies family don't visit nor does she visit them. She got a birthday card from her sister last year and was surprised, I don't think they speak regularly and I came blame her. Look at the drama she caused when her mum had friends in the house last summer

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
About the sense of humour, I do agree with that about Angela. She’s taken the roastings better than I thought and can laugh at herself. She still laughs harder when it’s about her friends though 🤣
I don't 😭, we are funny and there's some dark humor. Angies humor is beyond dark. She's got a really twisted side when it comes to talking about controversial issues, she doesn't try to spin any dark humor on her views.

Status
Not open for further replies.