Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Angela won’t even give her mum rent money or buy her toilet roll let alone give an obsessed freak on tik tok thousands of pounds, Lynz isn’t seeing a penny :ROFLMAO:
I feel bad for poor Sheila, especially when she's knocking at Angie's door and Angie goes "Alexa volume 10" to drown her out πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Her mum had friends round last summer and someone Angie referred to as an uncle. She was eating the snacks her mum's friends had left in the fridge, drank their wine, was taking Zak out to the toilet constantly whiles eyeballing them sitting at a garden table, filmed them, claimed when the male friends were going to the toilet the were trying to get into her room, claimed the uncle chased her around the house assaulted her and stole her phone. It was wild 😭
just another drunken crazy day in the life Angies then lol.

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
I don’t think she was happy about the comments she was reading πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I hate somethings angie has said but I also hate the way they take advantage of her when drunk to cause drama just so they can collect coins . Lynz alway running in with Angie they attacking you angie they talking about you . Who does that when she is breaking down already

Status
Not open for further replies.