Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I can't keep watching Angie take the moral high ground and pretending like we like her/help her when she only outs people for her own personal gain. She chills with the worst of the worst on the app and only says something when someone says something she doesn't like.
Right?

This is exactly why nobody wanted to send the proof to her, for her to fanny around and read it wrong, and misinterpret it, and probably claim she did it all herself too.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Right?

This is exactly why nobody wanted to send the proof to her, for her to fanny around and read it wrong, and misinterpret it, and probably claim she did it all herself too.
Whos box are you getting into tonight? I just can't stand helping any of them on the app 😭😭 they are lazy bastards when it comes to exposing and just ask for info to be sent to them, read others work and use their platform to make out they are saints 😂

TikTokMonster

Mar 3, 2024
Whos box are you getting into tonight? I just can't stand helping any of them on the app 😭😭 they are lazy bastards when it comes to exposing and just ask for info to be sent to them, read others work and use their platform to make out they are saints 😂
Right, and some can't even be arsed to block people or start polls. Instead they literally shout at their mods to do it. Worst people I HATE THEM ALL that's why I am here.

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
If one of us don’t mind coming out of the cc closet . We can do our own cc story time . They can see we are getting big and they trying to take over 🤔🤔 little cxxts

Feb 29, 2024
So Lynz is in live with Frosty who sent her messages threatening to kill he’d own child. She forgives people easily then 🫠 That geezer with one black eyebrow was saying he had to get his mum to send him money “coz he wanted a coffee” and Smilebehappy who has had multiple accounts lying and scamming from people at Christmas. Well done Lynz 🫡

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Hey all.

I might be needed to go in the box tonight to show some evidence from my side, but I’m 62 followers short of box.

If anyone can chuck me a follow on their troll accounts or backups I’d much appreciate ❤️

IMG_0131.png
Followed on my CC acc. I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ve found (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.