Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I was randomly thinking about this whole situation when I was out for dinner, and no matter what age I was my parents would not stand for this drunken behaviour, they would march me to rehab or counselling, and I haven't lived with my parents for a very long time, now I'm not blaming her mother but I do think she is complicit in this.
It’s enabling for sure. She clearly doesn’t want it but I do believe she could do more. She shouldn’t have to obviously but these are the cards she’s been dealt.

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
I feel like she gains from being like this, so it’s demotivating her from getting help. As we all know, people with addictions most of the time won’t recognise they need the help. My sister is an addict and has been for a good 4 years, lost her kids also. To this day she’s in and out of rehab.
If she genuinely does have these issues as we all see everyday she probably won’t recognise she needs the help.
She is clearly in denial & won’t get the help until not getting the help doesn’t get her nowhere.
I see signs of BPD in her as i also have it myself, I think one of these supposed “friends” she has needs to go to her house and actually give a do instead of egging her on on live everyday.
She benefits from the addiction on TikTok getting money, attention, etc.
This is sad but she is a grown adult and is in control of her own actions and until she wants the help she isn’t going to get it and we can’t help her.

Feb 27, 2024
London
Jesus Christ 🧟‍♀️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240310_173549_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240310_173549_TikTok.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.