Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Who’s nanny g
Lol, she used to be one of Angie’s biggest enablers, always in her box after some of Angie’s drama, being all wise, condescending and on a high horse trying to calm her live down and talk sense to Angie. Then she disappeared and I know that cockerpoo has been around a while, but idk they sound exact same person to me, same voice, accent and same high horse wise patronising attitude. I’ve not seen them in the same room as each other lol, so that’s my theory 😂😂

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Lol, she used to be one of Angie’s biggest enablers, always in her box after some of Angie’s drama, being all wise, condescending and on a high horse trying to calm her live down and talk sense to Angie. Then she disappeared and I know that cockerpoo has been around a while, but idk they sound exact same person to me, same voice, accent and same high horse wise patronising attitude. I’ve not seen them in the same room as each other lol, so that’s my theory 😂😂
Didn't nanny G slip off after another Angie do up, can't remember which. Maybe the Alex expulsion? Wondered where she got to

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Perfectly flawed not happy that she’s made it into the comment cafe hall of fame 😂😂 what the do do you expect, you put your s online somewhere gonna have a say IMG_2052.png

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
WHAT!!!!!!! I’ve had my eye on that guy for ages something dodgy about it him - like you can’t find ANY info about his real name / life which is so unusual most tiktokers you can even if they don’t offer it. He is dodgy doesn’t even seem to have a home
His name is Lewis but that about all I know about him

Status
Not open for further replies.