Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2024
Yorkshire
200.gif

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench

i totally get that people aren't as open as me about their struggles and i respect that, i'm not trying to trauma dump but I've always been open about certain things because in my head i was silenced as child so i refuse to be as an adult which i now know is a very toxic way to think, the specific part of my trauma that is being used to mock me is not something i ever disclosed on the app only to people who i stupidly thought was a friend who then brought it to the app. i did have it as my name after it was brought to the app to ' take the power back' as that's what they where calling me. i know most people will find it stupid but in my head it made sense. i also spoke about what i did publicly to try and help other survivors and show people that they are strong. i don't have family so i consider my friends family so to me they are my loved ones and they are my world. which i respect most people may find stupid but its how i feel.

i know people will purposely target things they know will get a reaction but at the same time i give them the reaction they are looking for every time so i guess i also need to take some responsibility on that side of things. I am responsible for my reactions.
You’re ok love, and I’ve been through s myself so I’m really proud of you for speaking out on such things, I just didn’t like your live the other day. It was a very hard watch, but I hope you learnt from it. x

Status
Not open for further replies.