Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as something doesn't go Angies way it's fake and a set up. Shes been chilling with frosty the pedo for days. She cried about being called out about it earlier and her drinking the decided to get drunk and get the pedo back in to make excuses for him threatening to strangle someone, and excusing his a comments. It's her own fault she's feeling rubbish. Not us, not Chloe, not Mable, not Mazza.

Like Ang or hate her what chloe n mazza done tonight was bang out of order. More so from Chloe who has only the past couple of days fired up lives crying like a child, shouting and losing her s over one person's comment about her ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ grown woman running to another woman's dare, to cause someone upset, let's hope no-one ever dares someone to be nice to your child just to ridicule them and you have to hear your child sob knowing as a grown ass adult you did that to someone.
They all mocking Charlie in Claire live, I don't like Charlie but again, mocking Charlie with comments about him being in a park flashing etc....urm, yet they all mates with Alex who done just as much and worse on his phone whilst his girlfriend was in other room
Make it make sense dinlos
In fairness we were the ones that made it happen tonight. Iโ€™m sorry you feel that way. Itโ€™s so wrong chloe and Mazza saying they been worried about her and hope sheโ€™s ok cause angies a lovely human that never faked messages to set up Alex, sheโ€™s never been racist, enabled pedos nor has she said racial and derogatory slurs. We will hang our heads in shame.

Mar 15, 2024
uk
with the amount of s stirring lynz dose you would be best of buying her a electric whisk her arms must be killing with using that s stirring she dose just saying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Your nothing but bullies. I hope the police get involved and finding out who you are
with the amount of s stirring lynz dose you would be best of buying her a electric whisk her arms must be killing with using that s stirring she dose just saying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚the police are fed up with your s too like they said it themselves your a regular caller and your wasting their time when they could be dealing with a real emergency not Angie getting called names on TikTok ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

commentcafesado1432

Mar 14, 2024
nottingham
What you on about? an overweight 80s erasure gay for being foul to men on tik tok and ur having his bare back? What with slanty gob , skeletor aka dug up elizebeth 1st , that froaky voiced old American hag whoโ€™s stolen a picture from Match.com ( the voice donโ€™t match that mug ) are you kidding they literally scream to have the pi33 taken out of these clown collage circus freaks .

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Mar 2, 2024
Clairebear I'm starting to warm to you, you actually have a decent sense of humor plus you're bigging CC up.. I forgive you for blocking my backup account since you've just followed my CC account now I'm gonna crawl from up your arse and go and have a shower.
Yeahh. I canโ€™t lie. The b got to me too. Iโ€™m getting soft as do in my old age Claire what magic have you used on us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.