Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Oh, I assumed her mum was a functioning member of society
Nah angies said before her mum drinks. Iv saw them argue over Angie taking wine from the "wine cupboard" and they've also argued over diazepam. Angie accused her mum of stealing it. Nobody that lives with a person with substance issues has such easy access to wine and pills.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
So Lottie admitted to doxing a child and they’re surprised she’s sticking up for Angie? Birds of a feather springs to mind. And why the hell is Tam friends with her knowing this?
Rhino sat with a few on fb who made scummy pics of kids (not csa) , they trolled loads on there. She was hated in the hunting community that's why she fed off to tt

Nah angies said before her mum drinks. Iv saw them argue over Angie taking wine from the "wine cupboard" and they've also argued over diazepam. Angie accused her mum of stealing it. Nobody that lives with a person with substance issues has such easy access to wine and pills.
Im almost sure angie takes her mums medication as her mum is prescribed the same. Her mum is out alot she has a social life in comparison to angie but sadly they both drink her mums just not as bad on it

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Im almost sure angie takes her mums medication as her mum is prescribed the same. Her mum is out alot she has a social life in comparison to angie but sadly they both drink her mums just not as bad on it
Angie said the other day that two people in her house take diazepam. It is just a two person household. Iv saw her argue with her mum about stealing her medication before where Sheila denied it. Iv also heard her ask Angie to go out and drink with her and her friends so that's where her social life is really. Shes also a drinker. With no concept of not having wine lay around the house for her alky daughter because she also depends on it.

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.