Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She’s heard she doxxed an adult but didn’t know about the rest of it. Sadly whenever I’ve tried in comments it’s ghosted because it’s hard to explain in a pc fashion
There's literally no reason for her to get so defensive and start exaggerating and kicking off. A simple I'd heard stuff but didn't know is suffice. It would be difficult not to know as it is spammed anytime any of these people enter lives and it's spoke about on here as well.

Who’s saying Chlo knew?? I’ve known that woman for a couple of years now. There is no way she knew. No way. That’s not her way. So don’t
I been on this side of TikTok a long time too, I didn’t know until today. Chloe wouldn’t have known, she couldn’t stand the doxxing of kids when PLM was about. I believe her

LIAR MAZZA AND CHLOE U KNEW LITTLE NUTTER DOXED KIDS
Given Mazzas childhood and having seen them both for a very long time, having seen Angie go through this PLM stuff and having finding out for myself what PLM actually was, a troll group where a few people did the worst and the rest were just horrible trollers, I didn’t know Lottie did that and I know Mazza and Chloe wouldn’t have. I don’t even think Angie would have

Mar 2, 2024
There's literally no reason for her to get so defensive and start exaggerating and kicking off. A simple I'd heard stuff but didn't know is suffice. It would be difficult not to know as it is spammed anytime any of these people enter lives and it's spoke about on here as well.
I’d be defensive too if someone was accusing me of knowing and interacting with someone who goes after innocent kids. After I’d finished vomiting. With PLM there were different levels from what I know of. Some people were just there as trolls. Others went to a whole other level

Status
Not open for further replies.