Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in chats with people who are genuinely gobsmacked when I point out people’s histories on the app so I believe it. Even my bestie on the app didn’t know till I told her the other day. She’d been in a box with Lottie but only knew her as little nutter.
I feel worried if there’s any screen recordings out there of me chatting with Lottie in comments when she’s in boxes, on my real profile now. Feel sick. Time to go through my following list. There’s still people I see come in angies asking “what’s PLM?” Ffs 😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
I feel worried if there’s any screen recordings out there of me chatting with Lottie in comments when she’s in boxes, on my real profile now. Feel sick. Time to go through my following list. There’s still people I see come in angies asking “what’s PLM?” Ffs 😂😂
You didn’t know so don’t worry. She’s come back and didn’t expect all this to come out to the extent it has. Xx

Feb 29, 2024
Who's Kat ?
This is Kat
94306B3A-7982-457D-AFBE-0A0EF41FAABF.jpeg

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
He denies being in it, even though he was. Kat is his mod and just as bad if not worse than Lottie. Like do is he gathering information he's a creep himself tugging himself on live.... he should be outted
This. I heard he was but he just says it was to get info on Lucy Rose? But he was witness to the stuff that went on.

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Feb 29, 2024
They all went for anyone who would even gift as much as a rose to lucy rose but the reality was they all had a whip round and paid two very large installments to lucy 🤔 anyone gifted on tiktok they were being plastered every where as a enabler but truth was they were making payments to lucy for their own twisted entertainment 700 in one payment 300ish in another THATS how they got the photos and videos you see of lucy barking like a dog etc

Status
Not open for further replies.