Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
I wasn’t the one that exposed those documents, nor was I the one that neglected their kids. It’s funny how as soon as the boot is on the other foot it’s unfair. You wouldn’t know morals if they flew out of your backside.
Clear example of contradiction.

So you’d agree showing the documents is wrong, even though your first point was that there is nothing wrong with it because it “exposes a narcissist”, but now you all of a sudden you are defensive because you thought I was blaming you for it?

If there was no wrong doing, you wouldn’t be offended enough to “insult” me. You are supporting someone allowing children’s private information to be broadcasted on a livestream, not me love.

Reactions: Pats glass eye
Feb 29, 2024
For someone like tam who claims to be the know all of anything legal, she's royally fkd up here, whats your excuse now 🤣🤣 I'm loving seeing her having her days.

Ps...not one of the nice ones, what you mean is, one of the ones that has a complete difference of opinion to yours 😉 and also, one that's in the box with yous alot!!!!!😇 enemies closer and all that 🧐

Reactions: Pats glass eye

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Clear example of contradiction.

So you’d agree showing the documents is wrong, even though your first point was that there is nothing wrong with it because it “exposes a narcissist”, but now you all of a sudden you are defensive because you thought I was blaming you for it?

If there was no wrong doing, you wouldn’t be offended enough to “insult” me. You are supporting someone allowing children’s private information to be broadcasted on a livestream, not me love.
Considering you insulted me first, I find you quite funny. Yes showing disclosed documents is wrong, but there’s no concrete evidence that these documents were disclosed. Clearly Feisty slipped up because someone got hold of the documents that shouldn’t have.
And stop avoiding the fact that Feisty neglected her children. You’re supporting that, and I’m sure that’s much worse.

Nov 10, 2023
IMG_4060.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.