Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Look at the original video its not noticeable
If it's not noticeable, how come so many people spotted it straight away. She's a fing idiot. Not only that, she outed the kids trauma all over tt. She's a loud mouthed showboating t who has now doxxed 2 vulnerable kids on an app full of weirdos ffs

Reactions: Pats glass eye

prisoner_2120

Feb 28, 2024
Angies attic
Well she went on for 2 minutes yapping her gums about it plenty of time
So you can read minds but can't tell the time 👍 right, now I know what kind of single brain celled wank stain you are, I'll proceed sllooowwwllyyy so you can keep track. The. Conversation. Was. Stopped. Immediately.
There. Was. No. Two. Minutes. Of. It

That slow enough for you to rub that single brain cell up against your skull spark up an idea to figure out?

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I just wanna put it out there, Frosty is a dirty noncy t, I could list the things he's done to me, to sicken everyone alone. In regards to this CP frosty did, he put a child's face up on a naked woman's body. It was London Rachel he did it too, his reason for doing this was because Rachel tried to dox him but doxxed some random guy... absolutely does not warrant what he did back to her. You would have to be tapped in the head to ever defend Frosty, or anyone that was heavily involved in the PLM server personally.

Now I have a headache.

I'll put myself on a comment ban tomorrow your all be pleased to know. GOODNIGHT xx

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I’m impressed you’re capable of thinking for yourself. Well done. Boring asking why the fk someone has pictures of someone else’s household on their phone. Normal for you is it.
This is where you lose all credibility. You can't just go around accusing people without proof. I don't have screenshots on my phones, I don't have ANY kids on my phone that aren't relatives of mine.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.