Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
This! And I commented in here last night that I respect Mabel but Tam being in contact with Johnny and defending frosty and Lottie is something I will never get on board with.
Mabel allowed the outing of them social reports and doxxing of kids pics on her platform, we all know feisty is a wrongun but that is someone's else's trauma it shouldn't have been done

Does anyone wanna give me a recap? I'm not reading all that se 😭
tam went on Mabel’s and her and Mazza read out social services report, showed feisty abused her foster kids and that’s why they were taken. Mabel listened comment cafe and stopped it as it was wrong to read.

Feisty went live on mute on a phone call. Came in here with her lanky bodyguards to argue with us

Angie fired up a live today and she’s defending feisty cause that’s what Angie does

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
94528088-F228-47E3-9E0E-5F0983F70F56.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
This! And I commented in here last night that I respect Mabel but Tam being in contact with Johnny and defending frosty and Lottie is something I will never get on board with.
100% and I even called out Mabel for not mentioning the videos about tam trying to take bribes from pedophiles, and she asked tam about it! Tam obviously denied it but Mabel said she would watch the video's after her live so we will see if she talks about it today! Especially the fact tan was clearly in plm, she’s mates with loads of plm and knows loads about them but somehow didn’t know about Lottie! And defending frosty too she makes me sick!

Reactions: Medusa
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
tam went on Mabel’s and her and Mazza read out social services report, showed feisty abused her foster kids and that’s why they were taken. Mabel listened comment cafe and stopped it as it was wrong to read.

Feisty went live on mute on a phone call. Came in here with her lanky bodyguards to argue with us

Angie fired up a live today and she’s defending feisty cause that’s what Angie does
do sake! Thank you. See I don't know much of Feisty but I'm not a Tam fan, I think a handful of the pedophile hunters that have been on the app have been questionable dodgy characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.