Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
i'm actually sitting her furious ngl
Me too.
I’m so glad I decided to buy tobacco with my vapes today. I must have known I was going to need it.

Listening to men say it is one thing, at the end of the day it’s none of their business and they’ll never experience it. But to hear women say that if a woman is a she should still be forced to carry and birth that baby, that is 50% her rapist, I am just sickened that they believe they shouldn’t have any rights over their own bodies.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Shoot me but see these men that are absolutely traumatised at women having abortions are men who want kids as a form of control. It's not about being a dad it's about being tied to someone for life.
Because you see it all the time. Women flee abusives partners who barely helped them then suddenly they want custody. It's not about custody it's about control.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
I'm not listening to them a bunch of reprobates. Who the do do they think they are? Why people even entertaining this I do not know. They want to take a bath and clean their house and get a grip on their own issues and addictions. Not exactly societies roll models are they. And what with having plm in their lives and boxes can do right off. Today I have developed anger issues so I best go take a shower and chill out before I flip out. And one last thing, food for thought she says her niece is always tiktok anyone ever wonder if said niece is her child?
I have agree about if her niece is really her child i have sat n wondered that over last few days

Nov 10, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
IMG_4093.jpeg

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Yep. Because ‘it’s not the babies fault it deserves a life’

I’m really forcing myself to reign myself in here.
I've had to step away from the live. Between hearing Debs say even if we are graped, we should have the baby, to angie saying we are wrong if we give a baby up for adoption even if we are graped (BEARING IN MIND ANGIE HAS NO CHILDREN) & Wayne saying he believes men should get a 50/50 say on what us woman do with our bodies, I was close to raging, and as a hormonal pregnant chick I thought it would be best to just click the x button 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.