Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
ALSO Zia saying pregnancy and birth is not traumatic to go through.. and angie agreeing (when angie won't have a clue) these are some seriously dumb fheads..

I guess me hemorrhaging and losing a s load of blood isn't very traumatising to my body eh Zia you annoying ftard. Maybe because you gave birth 100 years ago you old batalax that your memory is a little frazzled.

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
and to say that giving birth isn't traumatic to a women body

Wayne and co since you can't aducate yourselves ill do it for you here is a list of SOME of possible complications giving birth can have

Labor that does not progress
Perineal tears
Problems with the umbilical cord
Abnormal heart rate of the baby
Water breaking early
Perinatal asphyxia
Shoulder dystocia
Excessive bleeding.
stillbirth
baby's have literally been decapitated whilst being delivered

PARENTS HAVE DIED WHILST GIVING BIRTH

but ' it's not traumatic'

fing scummy hateful dangerous people

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
🤣🤣🤣
IMG_4093.jpeg
Id actually help crowdfund this for real

The amount of rage I have in my body to debs right now I swear

Feb 29, 2024
Yeah I were thinking she mustn't look at some of the posts about her
She knows! I’ve have four accounts blocked for mentioning the pedo bribe! Alex westgarth came into her live jumped in the box and then tan said she needed to restart but was gone for ages.
She was deffo on the phone to Alex, she said he has her number and said it was him that set her up but I’ve not seen one bit of proof from any of them declaring innocence!

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I don't think people actually understand that there is always a risk to mum and baby in delivery. And Zia thinks ots not traumatic? Try being that mum waiting to hear your baby's first cry, and then all of a sudden ots utter chaos in the room and your baby is getting revived. But sure no trauma in that. The fear a woman experiences when told you're pregnant, and all you know is those first three months are scary, every time you go to the toilet the fear of seeing blood in your underwear, the slightest pain thinking please no. So do you Zia and do you Debs and angie you have no idea what it's like to be a fing parent get over it!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I genuinely don't give a do if someone gets an abortion. I don't care what race religion someone is etc I'm not about to police someone's body. I'm a raging feminist so I could argue about it all day 🙂
I agree and also when I miscarried it was classed as an abortion
People have abortion for many reasons and it’s not my place to make judgement on that x

Status
Not open for further replies.