Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
ALSO Zia saying pregnancy and birth is not traumatic to go through.. and angie agreeing (when angie won't have a clue) these are some seriously dumb fheads..

I guess me hemorrhaging and losing a s load of blood isn't very traumatising to my body eh Zia you annoying ftard. Maybe because you gave birth 100 years ago you old batalax that your memory is a little frazzled.
I don’t think she said that, I think she said it’s not traumatic because of the gift of a child you get.
She did tell her story about being in hospital for 10 days almost loosing her life due to pregnancy.
She probably doesn’t view it as traumatic now because the son that she went through that with has now passed. ❤️

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I don’t think she said that, I think she said it’s not traumatic because of the gift of a child you get.
She did tell her story about being in hospital for 10 days almost loosing her life due to pregnancy.
She probably doesn’t view it as traumatic now because the son that she went through that with has now passed. ❤️
She did infact say pregnancy is not traumatic.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I think if she didn’t loose her son she would view it as that, but because he has passed im sure she would rather birth him again and nearly loose her life than him have passed away up to date. That’s all ❤️
Okay?
I'm personally done with this conversation anyway, there were so many tapped views and people in that live, that I'm not discussing it any further.

Reactions: stevieee_j
Status
Not open for further replies.