Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestbread2

Mar 17, 2024
london
Yikes it's been alot then jesus thankyou for the update it's honestly much appreciated you miss a day you miss 10000 chapters and trying to catch up is hard work, so have that scruffy group all joined here?

Yeah i think I'll join under the unstable table i have quavers 😍
That mable is too real for them . Mable will do whats right when it comes to kids . Them lot are up each others ass cause they have s on each other when it comes to kids

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
It’s that Frankie she’s taken it too far IMO! I’m blocking her. She didn’t need to take it live she didn’t need to say anything. Anything Mabel needed to know was in here !
Hold on, I'm not being blamed for taking onto a live 😂😂 I went to mazza privately. Mabel fired up her own live, as she wanted to make the statement public, as it needed to be stated publicy. I never took it public 😂 don't try and stir something from nothing 😂 don't worry, I'm not doing that again, I see nothing and hear nothing from now on as it's clear people can't tell the truth anyway 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: bestbread2

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I hope you enjoy my new picture Maze
Screenshot_20240317-233904~2.png

Feb 29, 2024
Think about it… he either got in the shower beforehand with his phone or took it in with him purposely, to guest. Neither option is looking good mate 😭
Probably doesn’t want Toni to hear all the weird s he’s involved in that she doesn’t know about! I’d rather my partner send dick pics than be mates with people in plm and defend them!

Status
Not open for further replies.