Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s left cos they had a row. She was on live with dg and dg was saying him and the others looked like he was at a wake etc, proper mugging them all off. Don’t know the bloke but I’m not surprised he asked her to do one
He is one of her gifters and mods he has paid for the flights villa etc
I couldn’t stop laughing, she is so obsessed with DG to the point it’s second hand embarrassment
What’s happened to DG going around with JC and Dave

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
s loads of people have asked her if she takes drugs. Way back when she first started the fyp. Apparently she was gonna come on and do a drugs test. But I'm not holding my breath.
Personally I don't think she takes anything other than what's prescribed to her but I do think she over uses and abuses them I'm not keen in the woman but I don't think she's a druggie. But I'll happily be proven wrong.
But a lot of use was saying it as banter 😂😂 love how they can give it but can’t take it 😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
He is one of her gifters and mods he has paid for the flights villa etc
I couldn’t stop laughing, she is so obsessed with DG to the point it’s second hand embarrassment
What’s happened to DG going around with JC and Dave
She would give all her limbs for a night with DG. But he will never go there the amount of transphobia he holds within himself and the amount he’s slated her. She’s actually delusional with him keeps calling him a soul mate

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
200.gif

Medusa

Ermm..why am i reading posts from genuine members of this thread saying you're going to leave? Guys use the ignore button. Everyone who reads CC know who the real ones are they also know what were about. Don't let a few fing scumbags ruin it for you. Stop giving them your energy they'll soon do off back to the gutter where they belong. IGNORE!!
Now keep trolling you legends.😉

Mar 2, 2024
She would give all her limbs for a night with DG. But he will never go there the amount of transphobia he holds within himself and the amount he’s slated her. She’s actually delusional with him keeps calling him a soul mate
100% , I will never understand with the history how they've ended up best mates , I can't stand EQ at the best of times but what he's put her through in the past would sicken anyone. Let's be real though , they're all the same , all think they're famous , all think they can get away with anything , all think they're above everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.