Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I left cba with fing J persil Pearl it is always the same ones and same se
I wanted to see the EQ drama - but I saw a comment saying cockerpoo told Cory (her holiday companion) what’s what. She’s fing EVERYWHERE I might have to also leave. I’m not working today but I should do something more productive than watch Luke the lesbian

Nov 10, 2023
Jules replied to me …
IMG_4151.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
He is a complete dick head, giving me the vibes doesn’t go his way he would abuse you
Of wverything on this app at the moment what I’m most flabbergasted by is that anyone finds this angry little Lesbian tolerable. He’s the most venemous little ogre ever. Every other sentence is a snappy remark and he’s constantly riled up by his comments he’s a total loose canon. And like you said imagine what he would be like behind closed doors.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I wanted to see the EQ drama - but I saw a comment saying cockerpoo told Cory (her holiday companion) what’s what. She’s fing EVERYWHERE I might have to also leave. I’m not working today but I should do something more productive than watch Luke the lesbian
Yep heard that as watching EQ and she was listening to Corey and up pops Cocker de vile in Corey’s box thinks she is the TT police that b does

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Of wverything on this app at the moment what I’m most flabbergasted by is that anyone finds this angry little Lesbian tolerable. He’s the most venemous little ogre ever. Every other sentence is a snappy remark and he’s constantly riled up by his comments he’s a total loose canon. And like you said imagine what he would be like behind closed doors.
You can’t go in there and say anything remotely critical either.

Status
Not open for further replies.