Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Omfg Angie has a glow 🌟 about her today. It's dawned on me, she's really getting a kick out of this!!
Her eye's lit up earlier when the drama be ours one told her about this Tara yolk. She saw the video and she said with glee she was doing a "debate" about it.
She goes off line, flick's her bean MASSIVELY over the video's.
She's worked up an ol appetite and is now snacking listening to the stories.
She's one sick t

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
OMG cockerpoo contacted the Cory guy that’s on holiday with EQ - I’m sorry but she’s totally lost it. On what planet does she think her behaviour is normal? NONE OF IT has anything to do with her
Cockercunt is desperate to be a main character, to the point she’s spending 1’0000,s on dickheads on TT to be relevant.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Is there a table somewhere for what each value means?

This is the table, but depending how you purchase your coins, it can cost a hell of a lot less/more. If someone has level 40 badge and recharged on the app, they’ll have spent thousands more than if they recharged on the website, for example.

But yeah, nearly 9 million coins sent to get level 40. Baring in mind a TikTok Universe is 44999 for context.

IMG_0704.jpeg

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
lisa haven't you figure out that no one likes someone is best friends with a owmen who got struck off being a foster carer for abusing the kids
Kels. I honestly couldn't care less what people online think of me! I have my family & friends in the real world. I've got a temper & I will stand my ground against ANYONE!! I don't let people tell me what to do or say. I'm nobodies puppet. I answer only to me!
The issues you have with Feisty are not my issues. IF I found out the accusations were true, then I will address them myself.
I worked for the government for long enough to know that everything can be faked, even a passport!
Answer me this ok?? IF that paperwork was legitimate, which I highly doubt. Why on earth was one of the girls Feisty fostered in her live today? Surely she would want absolutely nothing to do with her? Why do her own kids always seem so happy when I get to see them & talk to them on WhatsApp?
Look Kels I know you hate the world for what you've had to endure in life & my heart goes out to you, it really does. As I said to Sam. When you had those donations for that Miss T or whatever her name was. I saw that you do in fact have a heart. You showed that you have a nice side. And I actually respected you for it. I saw this nice side to you when we used to talk. But what you have become is rather sad to see. 😢 Bring back the happy, fun loving Kels before you end up the most hated person on tiktok! 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.