Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
It's been out there for ages. I agree with exposing people but it's been done by several people. But angies desperate to get her views up so she'll carry on scraping the barrel. Its pissed me off that they're sitting giggling in the boxes and angie says do all about it. I'd love to know what's funny about child abuse and beasts.
Tbf I didnt know her, new people come along, so in some ways it's a good thing. The rest of what you said I agree with and all exposures gifts should be turned off.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
People in comments saying get Tony official to cone in box, get him on the case.
Not being funny but what's Tony going todo put a poster up ??
Tony is another clout chasing clown, I’ll never forget him asking Dave the Rave to apologise to the camera and then sent him on his merry way. Like wtf was the point in tracking him down if you’re not going to get him arrested for indecent exposure 🤦‍♀️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have two boys who are both late teens now , they're more tech savvy than I am and if they wanted to hide something from me , they'd easily know how to. I've learnt to let them show me if something concerned them , rather than poking my nose in and checking every 5 minutes , in previous years it's been drilled into them to be safe , don't use your real name on socials , don't have your photos/profiles public , make sure your profile pictures don't give anything away like location etc. Kids are more clever than we give them credit for sometimes and thankfully the high school they both attended gave lessons out on being safe online. They're both aware of how bad the internet can be. We've got many apps now that give parents much more control and half the time it's the parents that need the lessons on being safe online and not the children!
I am 54 my youngest is a IT tech, so he locked all my accts locked everything down I have more protection then someone wearing a condom 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
"You can't say anything without evidence"

that doesn't fing mean you have to watch, search for, promote or allow people to send videos to prove child abuse in any form

what the actual do am i fing reading and watching
My opinion
I really think Angie promotes all the extremley wrong people, and is the advocate for certain most vile sites and people going

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Angie you say a whole fing lot without evidence hun. How could you even bring yourself to get in her box🤮

And you say we do things for views....are you ok hun? I cannot believe you even gave her the time of day. No wonder people have tge views on you that they do.
she was promoting people to go and watch the fing video like who the do does that s

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
so we have went from people begging to see a video of child abuse, flangie admitting to watching said video and promoting the video
to pink pasta? are these people actually human?
It was the same last night in Tams. Talking about CA and paedos and then next minute about octopus energy.

Make it make sense? How can the abuse of children be so casual?

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I have two boys who are both late teens now , they're more tech savvy than I am and if they wanted to hide something from me , they'd easily know how to. I've learnt to let them show me if something concerned them , rather than poking my nose in and checking every 5 minutes , in previous years it's been drilled into them to be safe , don't use your real name on socials , don't have your photos/profiles public , make sure your profile pictures don't give anything away like location etc. Kids are more clever than we give them credit for sometimes and thankfully the high school they both attended gave lessons out on being safe online. They're both aware of how bad the internet can be. We've got many apps now that give parents much more control and half the time it's the parents that need the lessons on being safe online and not the children!
I have 2 teen boys who are very internet savvy. I let them know at any point I could check their devices, as I pay their bills, but I am also aware of the kind of things that teen boys like to look at !
I have just drummed into them about digital foot print/ dick pics and not sharing intimate images they may or may not be being sent. My youngest is 14 and has been sent intimate images of girls in his year he told me and I told him to delete immediately. I also dislike the bullying side of the internet, as its constant and gossip spreads like wildfire between teens on Snapchat with little to no trail left. But it is the future, and used correctly can be a nice place. Unfortunately life isn’t all playing over the fields and parks anymore

Medusa

I'll catch you layer guys. Thats me done for now. I can't sit and watch or read about someone who is so obsessed with kids/pedos 'expose' someone when they're doing it for clout,gifts and after people kissing her arse.
You have no room to talk Flangie you sit with beasts in your box day in and day out and when people tell you, YOU make excuses for them. You're one seriously sick and twisted do up. And what makes it worse is the fact you, PRETEND TO CARE WHEN YOU COULDN'T GIVE A do!!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t say to much but my husband’s cousin worked in the Met police in the protection of children etc, it really did mess so bad with his head and everything. He is living in Australia know and to this day he still suffers, his marriage suffered by what he saw etc, he was a very strong man but that broke him

Status
Not open for further replies.