Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Who here believes this bulk s story that EQ was set up ??
I think she was in on tbe whole thing, but it's turned nasty as she takes things way to far... now ALL the big creators are jumping in on bandwagon.
Eq said some horrendous things about that Corey & others yesterday. It's really unforgettable in my eyes.
Who do you believe Eq or Corey's Side ???
Corey Wilde is a proper social media beg. He's even got a GCSE/NVQ/BAFTA or some such s in it. EQs a pro. Of course it's a work.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Why is Red even supporting EQ after all she said about her grand daughter??
If any said crap about my kids like that I would be best friends with them months later. It's like giving her a free pass for ALL future arguments to say what she likes & will get off with it ffs
They haven't got any morals in them as it's all about the money

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
@ToothlessHag
_2a73fe3a-fa1d-455a-a3f4-7ba89fca097b.jpg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
If any said crap about my kids like that I would be best friends with them months later. It's like giving her a free pass for ALL future arguments to say what she likes & will get off with it ffs
Because she doesn’t give a se, as long as it makes her money
Red has no morals at all
Same said anything about my kids etc she wouldn’t be seeing the light of day

Nov 10, 2023
And J as well. EQ said something about J touching her kids. And look at them all now. Best friends.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I'm with red. If I had grandkids to exploit, for 7 grand a month, you could rub their face in dog s

You have morals. I salute you for that

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
And J as well. EQ said something about J touching her kids. And look at them all now. Best friends.
Same as baps and flaps and the lyrical they all besties all for money and control the lot of them
Waiting for Rhys to come back (he is under another name) birdy is back
And the thick fers who supports them well more fool them who can’t see threw the crap

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Because it brings over 7k viewers in her live

Status
Not open for further replies.