Screenshot_20240319_192308_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
i'm getting all these things sent to me so i wanna make something clear
Tam is not involved with a certain group
she isn't friends with anyone in that group
she spoke to one person who used to be in order to protect her kids which if anyone who is a parent can confirm that there is nothing they wouldn't do to protect their child. She has had hers targeted by the slug and other people on the app for months on end and she had to make sure they were safe.
welsh lisa despite what narrative you and your kid abuser best friend Aisha (fiesty) are trying to spin i have not said a word about a certain group and Tam is never been involved in the group others may fall for your setups but i see right through them.
and despite what narrative you are trying to spin i didn't fall out with Tam about anything regarding a certain group.
just because we arent currently speaking does not mean i will not defend her and speak her truth.
Tam is NOT a beast..... but fiesty is isn't she, she beat up kids in her care when she was a foster child
Tam is NOT a pedalo...
and Tam has never been in a certain group.... whereas again fiesty has/is.....isn't that right lisa

I am sick of these games people are trying to play when there is kids at fing risk.
Mabel I read the first two lines and I'm not reading the rest. Stop being a messenger for tam. If she's not Involved with people she shouldn't have went live defending them and texting them. Tams a nonce.

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Mabel I read the first two lines and I'm not reading the rest. Stop being a messenger for tam. If she's not Involved with people she shouldn't have went live defending them and texting them. Tams a nonce.
i haven't spoken to tam......

i am speaking as myself because ive been sent so much s by so many people about what is being said about myself and her and you all know i speak about what i want wether it upset others or not.

Oct 24, 2023
i haven't spoken to tam......

i am speaking as myself because ive been sent so much s by so many people about what is being said about myself and her and you all know i speak about what i want wether it upset others or not.
Well I believe what i saw on a live with my own two eyes. Tam sat live for hours speaking about these people, receiving photos of kids and cried when she was called out about it. I don't give a do who this upsets either. People aren't blind and you can't bend the truth.

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
you may be angry at tam but to call her a nonce is too far come on.

she protects kids and i am speaking from what ive witnessed since ive been friends with Tam on and off the App

s strirrers are trying to cause something dangerous to take light off themselves but i will happily put myself in the firing line for the truth to come out and the truth is she would do anything to protect any child not just her own.

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
she spoke to one person who used to be in order to protect her kids which if anyone who is a parent can confirm that there is nothing they wouldn't do to protect their child. She has had hers targeted by the slug and other people on the app for months on end and she had to make sure they were safe.
welsh lisa despite what narrative you and your kid abuser best friend Aisha (fiesty) are trying to spin i have not said a word about a certain group and Tam is never been involved in the group others may fall for your setups but i see right through them.
and despite what narrative you are trying to spin i didn't fall out with Tam about anything regarding a certain group.
just because we arent currently speaking does not mean i will not defend her and speak her truth.
Tam is NOT a beast..... but fiesty is isn't she, she beat up kids in her care when she was a foster child
Tam is NOT a pedalo...
and Tam has never been in a certain group.... whereas again fiesty has/is.....isn't that right lisa

I am sick of these games people are trying to play when there is kids at fing risk.
💁‍♀️💁‍♀️ dunno who's messaged you. Tbh I don't think she's a 'beast' or a 'pedalo' but I'd still never associate with her but yeah I wouldn't go as far and call Tam a pedalo but unfortunately these words have lost there actual meaning, and importance and anyone gets called it. In my opinion 'beast' is the same as calling someone a pedo, unless I'm mistaken on the meaning.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Tam is NOT a pedalo...

87bac8221d73887e0e93445b8d2153cb3592dafba3326c02652df2b320b7680f_1.jpg

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Well I believe what i saw on a live with my own two eyes. Tam sat live for hours speaking about these people, receiving photos of kids and cried when she was called out about it. I don't give a do who this upsets either. People aren't blind and you can't bend the truth.
she was never sent anything to do with kids....who said that
she spoke to that person as her kids where put in danger on the app by someone whom i cannot name legally.... so she did what any mother would do and protected her kids and i would not say it if it weren't true.

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Nope, you have a right to an opinion, but i can't sit back and watch you call her a nonce. That's to far. You may dislike her, fairs, but that's unfair

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.

she protects kids and i am speaking from what ive witnessed since ive been friends with Tam on and off the App

s strirrers are trying to cause something dangerous to take light off themselves but i will happily put myself in the firing line for the truth to come out and the truth is she would do anything to protect any child not just her own.
I don't think Tam is a protector of kids.. she isn't someone I'd trust protecting my kids. The only person that protects my kids, is myself and my family. I mean, we should stop calling people on an app a protector of children, because they really aren't.

Oct 24, 2023

Everyone saw her live Mabel I don't know why you're trying to convince people they didn't? She was literally live chatting to plm receiving photos of kids and doing do all about it. I'll call her whatever I want. Being friends with alleged pedophiles isn't protecting kids. It's quite clear someone's got in your head and my opinion of you has went right down hill. You do you 🙂

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Tam is NOT a pedalo...

Tam is a beast the stuff she has done defines a beast, how long have you known her? I've seen tams lives and the s she has done since 2017, she is a compulsive liar, bully, if she was protecting her kids she would have gone to the plod not made contact with them

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Tam is NOT a pedalo...

Can we please stop talking about that Tam weirdo here? I know it’s not just you but take it elsewhere she’s a professional nightmare and her name makes me feel uncomfortable as well as that feisty. Just drop it before everyone clicks ignore on everyone and we all die alone
Love
big Chonky

Oct 24, 2023
she was never sent anything to do with kids....who said that
she spoke to that person as her kids where put in danger on the app by someone whom i cannot name legally.... so she did what any mother would do and protected her kids and i would not say it if it weren't true.
She was screaming on the live that her WhatsApp was being spammed with evidence and photos of kids from plm? I don't know why your trying to gaslight me into believing I never watched Her live 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Look, I'll stay out of the conversation to do with Tam, as I like mabel and mazza but I don't like Tam. I will never call someone on an app a 'protector of children' but personally I don't think Tam is a 'nonce' as personally I have never seen proof that indicates Tam in nonce activities I.e cp, sexual abuse towards children, sending around cp material, all things in my opinion that make someone a nonce.
But yeah she's not a protector of any kids apart from her own in my eyes, but because I like mabel and mazza this will be my last comment regarding this situation.

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Tbh i don't understand why you sat and watched the live then while all this was allegedly said?? I'd you find it so heinous how could you watch it???

mollie1994

Mar 19, 2024
scotland
Tam is NOT a pedalo...

Mable, coming from one of tams closest friends. You had a disagreement because your name was mentioned in her live & cause you thought it was about PLM you kicked off. When it wasn’t about you at all. You said you didn’t want to be associated with PLM but here you are sitting in a thread with people from PLM. I also don’t think it’s fair on tam that your talking about her on here. Yes your defending her but did you run what you’ve said by with tam to make sure it was ok for you to say this? Just like you asked for the respect ?

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Status
Not open for further replies.