Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I know what I saw in her live yesterday and I'll not be gaslit or told to think otherwise. If nobody else wants to admit that apart from the accounts that aren't well liked in here or the accounts people are suspicious of that's fair enough. Personally I'm not arsed about chilling in lives with people or being liked so I don't care if anyone's upset that I'm not arse licking 🙂
Same here

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I know what I saw in her live yesterday and I'll not be gaslit or told to think otherwise. If nobody else wants to admit that apart from the accounts that aren't well liked in here or the accounts people are suspicious of that's fair enough. Personally I'm not arsed about chilling in lives with people or being liked so I don't care if anyone's upset that I'm not arse licking 🙂
Love your honesty 🥰🥰🥰! And I agree with you! Xx

Feb 29, 2024
i'm getting all these things sent to me so i wanna make something clear
Tam is not involved with a certain group
she isn't friends with anyone in that group
she spoke to one person who used to be in order to protect her kids which if anyone who is a parent can confirm that there is nothing they wouldn't do to protect their child. She has had hers targeted by the slug and other people on the app for months on end and she had to make sure they were safe.
welsh lisa despite what narrative you and your kid abuser best friend Aisha (fiesty) are trying to spin i have not said a word about a certain group and Tam is never been involved in the group others may fall for your setups but i see right through them.
and despite what narrative you are trying to spin i didn't fall out with Tam about anything regarding a certain group.
just because we arent currently speaking does not mean i will not defend her and speak her truth.
Tam is NOT a beast..... but fiesty is isn't she, she beat up kids in her care when she was a foster child
Tam is NOT a pedalo...
and Tam has never been in a certain group.... whereas again fiesty has/is.....isn't that right lisa

I am sick of these games people are trying to play when there is kids at fing risk.
She was going to take a bribe from a pedo though! There’s proof everywhere and no once has she proven it to be false she said herself on a recording that she asked a pedo to bring £300 to a sting!

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
She was going to take a bribe from a pedo though! There’s proof everywhere and no once has she proven it to be false she said herself on a recording that she asked a pedo to bring £300 to a sting!
this has been said many times way before today and like ive said before that isn't true at all.
the tapes where edited. she didnt take a bribe at all

• Haha
Reactions: Napolean
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I never said it was ok. But she’s not the only one who does it. Do I agree with it ? 10000% not. Your right that someone could get killed but in reality it’s not just her that does it so we can’t play that narrative on her all the time when there’s other creators who do it.
We are talking about her not others she is the putting people at risk so do off with your narrative that others do it how old you 12

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
My opinion, Tam needs to get off TT and concentrate on her kids after all the SS drama. They should be her priority not running round the app talking s about things she doesn’t need to be involved in.
Every time there’s drama she pops up and involves herself.
While I’m at it, I don’t like all you TT lot here in CC you got your own lives to spout s on all day long.
I’m not here to be liked so not arsed if you don’t like my opinion 🖕

Status
Not open for further replies.