Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
cockerpoo is just calming down in DGs live sending massive gifts as he loses a battle against a weirdo. He is SHOUTING in a bar and all his comments are BESERK with excitement

shes just given £26000 coins which is hundreds of pounds. im actually laughig at the thought of her stress gifting

GO THROUGH THE GLOVE
TAPS AND ROSES
ROSES
NO ROSES IN THE GLOVE
SMALL GIFTS IN THE GLOVE
PULL IT BACK

what the do
I watched that lol

1710889026187.png
1710889054634.png

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Right, you know why I think this thread has been turned on it’s arse?

Last week, we were all just existing in here anonymously and saying things anonymously and now there are people on here who aren’t anonymous and we know who they are and what they do, and it has changed the whole dynamic. I can’t explain fully what I mean but does anyone else get me?

Edit : dyaa get meee
totally agree. i dont know why anyone would want to interacti with the people or take it any further than just fun anonymous grilling and fantastic AI creativity.next thing theyll be inviting Cockerpoo in here

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
I'm going to say it and I don't care.

You're doing yourself no favours at all right now defending Tam.

Whilst she might not be anything bad (which I don't for a second think she is), you defending her is putting a target on your back.

I'd step away when you can
100% - Tam is certainly a dangerous person and if @UnstableMabel2 has standards which I 100% agree with that she does. She will think about Tam, but I also agree with you @MissRedsWart there is a target if Mabel keeps defending.

Tam is a dangerous and horrible person, I’ve seen her over the last couple years. Just be careful Mabel, and I for one, don’t say that lightly, but I can see and tell you have a good heart.

Anyway that’s my rant-ish over, if you’d class it as a rant. Hope you’ve all had a good day. It was my day off but I’ve had to work. Hopefully I haven’t missed too much as after I’ve replied to that one, I only have 20 pages to catch up on so fingers crossed it’s been a quiet day in terms of cult/t-ness and drama.

Oh, forgot to ask, has Angie cleaned her duvet yet?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m not sure neither tbh & I know that tam doesn’t know anything about what was getting said until we’ve brought it to her attention.. some people might not like her & that’s ok. Some people don’t like peppers again that’s ok. I won’t stop people from having their opinions.. but it’s not morally right that one of her friends have brought it on her and continuously mentioning her when she non the wiser
Turn the lights out and close the door then close the gate, turn right and do off and then turn left and do off and walk straight and do off

I have stayed of here tonight as I am fing sick and tired of this s fing Tam this Tam that he said she said.
fing rotten to the core fing Angie chatting se and going over over it

THIS ISNT A fING CHAT ROOM FOR TAM AND CO SO do OFF GO TO fING REDDIT OR TATTLE

AND YES I HAVE WOKE UP CHOOSE VIOLENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.