Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I could not imagine anything worse than loads of strangers on the Internet knowing all my personal trauma, or any personal information about my life tbh! 😂
I could not imagine anything worse than loads of strangers on the Internet knowing all my personal trauma, or any personal information about my life tbh! 😂
I know right, I don't get tbe live streamers that do EVERYTHING on live too. They go live while waking up. Even greeenscreen when in Bath or shower. They're whole life is like some big show.... ffs man keep some things private.
We don't need to tell the world everything 🙄

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Question - have you seen that vegan teacher on tiktok? What's your opinion on her? She's extremely hated, but very popular if that makes sense 😂
no but as a general rule i hate vegans. ive been vegetarian since i was about 13. in recent years its become trendy and then everyones gone to next level and become vegan. I hate the militant vegans that then preach at everyone else for not adopting the diet too. But where were they 10 years ago? Chowing down on their bacon. I would love everyone to not eat meat but I wouldnever force it upon people. these people spent majority of their lives eating meat but then want to scream at anyone that wont INSTANTLY listen to them and copy. I have a friend bringing her kid up vegan which I strongly disagree with...im assuming it could be bad for their development. also makes them a social leper at parties as she makes the hosts make her seperate food
Also, i do mostly eat vegan because I am fussy with dairy but i couldnt go full vegan. sorry rant over. i dont think i could stomach a tiktok vegan id go into a rage

Reactions: ToothlessHag
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
OMFG 1 of my neighbours car alarm has been going off for about 20mins now, no1is home as I've already been round to tell them. But it's one of them really really loud & annoying alarms. Where the horn hooks a d does that stupid beeping too. Grrrr ...
Way I'm feeling I'm gonna take a a baseball bat & make the car frigging stop. 😡😡

Sorry that's about AS PERSONAL AS you trolls will get from me 🙄😂😂😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
no but as a general rule i hate vegans. ive been vegetarian since i was about 13. in recent years its become trendy and then everyones gone to next level and become vegan. I hate the militant vegans that then preach at everyone else for not adopting the diet too. But where were they 10 years ago? Chowing down on their bacon. I would love everyone to not eat meat but I wouldnever force it upon people. these people spent majority of their lives eating meat but then want to scream at anyone that wont INSTANTLY listen to them and copy. I have a friend bringing her kid up vegan which I strongly disagree with...im assuming it could be bad for their development. also makes them a social leper at parties as she makes the hosts make her seperate food
Also, i do mostly eat vegan because I am fussy with dairy but i couldnt go full vegan. sorry rant over. i dont think i could stomach a tiktok vegan id go into a rage
Ooo okay, that's interesting. Yeah, she is every vegans and non vegans worst nightmare tbh - she's hated, but popular. Her lives always have 1000s of viewers, although alot of comments are telling her they've had the juiciest beef burger to trigger her, but she really does ask for the hate she gets! 😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
OMFG 1 of my neighbours car alarm has been going off for about 20mins now, no1is home as I've already been round to tell them. But it's one of them really really loud & annoying alarms. Where the horn hooks a d does that stupid beeping too. Grrrr ...
Way I'm feeling I'm gonna take a a baseball bat & make the car frigging stop. 😡😡

Sorry that's about AS PERSONAL AS you trolls will get from me 🙄😂😂😂
download (3).jpeg

Put it in girl, put it in 😂

Mar 2, 2024
I just stumbled into a live on my main with a young autistic guy being bullied with over 400 viewers. Somehow I was made mod and was blocking trolls. Ironic. 😂

I only troll people who deserve it. I’m a troll with morals. 🥰
I applaud this statement! I’ve never gone after anyone who’s a decent person. I don’t randomly pick on people. It pisses me off when people assume we’re all wrong uns with no moral fibre

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
It wasn't a b. Bath in emz kitchen there was a bit on the floor she wiped it up when the coppers were at the door, a bit on the cooker where she had been slapping it, I've seen more blood ripping my nail off

Status
Not open for further replies.