Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I got muted meh
IMG_4261.jpeg
Yes I could do with a few strips of zoppies too. As my stash is getting low & insomnia is se 😑

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I personally have no intention of trolling her. She doesn’t hold my interest enough. I didn’t even see it as an argument from our side of things. Think we were quite polite really. For us. Sort of

We are pretty ruthless though. It’s sexy 💅🏻
Trolling takes effort, and they aren't worth the effort for me, I wish the best for the two of them 💁‍♀️

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I personally have no intention of trolling her. She doesn’t hold my interest enough. I didn’t even see it as an argument from our side of things. Think we were quite polite really. For us. Sort of

Tbh I enjoy watching you two be ruthless. Its rather entertaining 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Cute bastard. I don't think they needed to leave the app though, i wonder if they realised we weren't lying?
Thank you! 😘 I don’t think they needed too either. It was a disagreement but the proof of the matter was and is on our side. I hope they’ve realised. Especially Mabel. Doubt it though kid

Medusa

It's unbelievable that these people end up meeting up when they don't know each other. Then again Dave kept a vulnerable man in a caravan and had him working for do all. Then there's Emz that was cruel to Markus. So both will be suited well!
Yep! Poor John he was a very vulnerable, homeless man and had issues with alcohol. Dave and buztex took the pure piss out of him they both used him for financial gain and basically passed him back and forth between each other. Dave was called out for using him so he decided to take him on holiday so people would see him in a different light when they returned home Dave kicked John out he was thrown back on the streets AFTER he had made THOUSANDS via gifts by using him. Yet he now wants to go and rescue Emz.. He knows he's fallen off and barely gets on the weeklies anymore so be prepared for him having his gifts turned on when he's there and hitting the weeklies on Sunday.
For anyone reading this -STOP gifting these people they DON'T care about anyone it's all about the clout and the gifts and if you can't see it then you're a FOOL.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

I think I was nice considering 😂, but neither do I I never even knew they existed before all this 😂

Feb 29, 2024
Yep! Poor John he was a very vulnerable, homeless man and had issues with alcohol. Dave and buztex took the pure piss out of him they both used him for financial gain and basically passed him back and forth between each other. Dave was called out for using him so he decided to take him on holiday so people would see him in a different light when they returned home Dave kicked John out he was thrown back on the streets AFTER he had made THOUSANDS via gifts by using him. Yet he now wants to go and rescue Emz.. He knows he's fallen off and barely gets on the weeklies anymore so be prepared for him having his gifts turned on when he's there and hitting the weeklies on Sunday.
For anyone reading this -STOP giftinng these people they DON'T care about anyone it's all about the clout and the gifts and if you can't see it then you're a FOOL.
Wow didn't know it was that bad. How long ago was this? I know he went to prison if I'm correct. Why have a strange man come to your house it's madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.