Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Jesus she’s always got to make it about her 🙄
IMG_4390.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
Can anyone explain why Charlie’s lot like Max ? The woman has nothing to say other than “Shutup mikey nobody cares” or “I sat with Ang for 6 hours” blah blah blah ??!?

Who cares ? Does the woman want a fing gift certificate coz she inserted herself into the nonsense that is ang ? Plus she rims pricksta, name drops morons like Dave Dorans and adds do all to every single live she is in.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
What's the story woth Max
Why don’t people get it when you have a big group of people some aren’t going to like each other.
I know right. Trying to force people to get on or apologies to max, 🙄
I don't no why max has kicked off & blocked them all. But why do they all sit on a live talking s only to say take it offline, sorr it out away from the app... ffs

Madasahatter

Feb 29, 2024
Can anyone explain why Charlie’s lot like Max ? The woman has nothing to say other than “Shutup mikey nobody cares” or “I sat with Ang for 6 hours” blah blah blah ??!?

Who cares ? Does the woman want a fing gift certificate coz she inserted herself into the nonsense that is ang ? Plus she rims pricksta, name drops morons like Dave Dorans and adds do all to every single live she is in.
Her voice grinds my gears. She’s friends with billy and Kat. Sick of hearing her dog snore

Drama Delight

Mar 9, 2024

She just shouts and blocks as well basically Irish Kelly to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.