Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Mine is Frankie_Disney but you know that already! Mind you, I need to get rid of the fairy emoji in my name, because someone asked me if I was a Charlie's Fairy! The fing liberty of that!
I didn’t know who you were at first but then I worked it out yes! I thought that too about the fairy emoji at first. I disn’t want to change my name cos cockinhermouth thinks I’m a “stalker” and she started threatening the fbi loll

• Haha
Reactions: SummerLoving🌞
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Who saw Zia lecture Cassie? Well listen here lady, I'm going to take offense to that
Cassie "well I'm sorry, well actually no I'm not"
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ahaha. I have a habit as many women do of being like omg I’m sorry before I’ve actually thought if I am or not. And I was like hang on I’m not sorry. If it was Wayne’s own account I think he would have let me rip Zia but Sheryl was having a Menty bee so I had to be nice

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I can't even sit and watch angie at the moment, I'm still disgusted in what she lied and mocked around, and if I see her face I just start imagining how much of a face it is I'd like to punch 💁‍♀️
I genuinely hope someone has the balls who live close to rock up and kick her head in ! She gets away with far to much it’s time shes given a slap 😭

Feb 29, 2024
This is ricksta. The age doesn’t match. This is companies house. You know someone’s dodgy when they they have multiple closed companies
IMG_0770.png
When you look at the company names on each of them you ca see he changed the name of multiple companies multiple times too 👀 also on aunt sallys company house she has some familiar looking names 🤣 I’ve not looked up Luke though!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I have no clue who Cassie is
Sorry - I went in the live yesterday to speak at ricksta and said I was on CC, and just now went on to waynes. - he asked for people to “tell them if they’re wrong”. And some CCs were in comments. But I have been gettigg ng loads of messages saying you’re talia dean aren’t you 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.