Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Tbh what the do was that thing that EQ through out there about elphie and her mum? Like where did that even come from? Its a very weird thing to think of even if it is a joke 😂
I don't trust anything EQ comes out with people seem to forget the s she's come out with because it's an 'Act' there's always an ulterior motive when it comes to EQ. But I'm torn because Elpha is just as bad. They're all a bunch of leeches that feed off toxicity and thrive on it.

Feb 29, 2024
Jesus Christ, who is throwing accusations around ?? Actually you can stop acting like a fing hard t you fing cringelord. I don’t give a do about Bazza or any of the other pricks I’m here for a bit of banter and you wet yourself coz I made a comment. fing get a grip you Wally.
How did I wet myself because I said I didn’t like bazza or millsy so you accused me of having a personal vendetta against someone I don’t know personally 🤣 have a day off you senile t!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I don't trust anything EQ comes out with people seem to forget the s she's come out with because it's an 'Act' there's always an ulterior motive when it comes to EQ. But I'm torn because Elpha is just as bad. They're all a bunch of leeches that feed off toxicity and thrive on it.
Yeah, but even for her thats such a odd thing to think off.. like of all the things she could have clapped with at Elphie, and use incest? See miss red thinks it's elphie that used EQ, but I think it was equal, it using eachother for clout!

Status
Not open for further replies.