Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
So what we doing? Are we stopping all talk on anything but Angie? Cause personally ive really enjoyed the banter and gossiping we’ve been doing. Sounds slightly sickly but I think we got a good bond going and rules will make people stop posting stuff just in case. That’s just my thoughts though. Either way I’ll be around

Mar 17, 2024
the void
Angie talking about washed up stars now on TT .. listen love you are the biggest washed up /t ever :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
200.gif
shes bitching about them being washed up because their careers are over, but shes never even had a career or life to begin with she cant even manage to be washed up 😂

So what we doing? Are we stopping all talk on anything but Angie? Cause personally ive really enjoyed the banter and gossiping we’ve been doing. Sounds slightly sickly but I think we got a good bond going and rules will make people stop posting stuff just in case. That’s just my thoughts though. Either way I’ll be around
There’s no solution. I think the only thing maybe worth not allowing talk on is the 3 letter group. But again it’s not policeable. And those that don’t like the ones we talk on trying to come over and defend themselves, we can ignore them if that’s our preference. Rules doesn’t seem possible or fair to enforce even if we could

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I think you're missing the point a little, I agree people should be held accountable for the people they're associated with and it should never be a case of pick and choose. If you're a wrongun then they'll be called out on it. But there's been " DIRTY BEASTS" on here going back and forth trying to prove their innocence which basically turns this whole thread into a beast fest.
I'm not 5, I was just stating my opinion like everyone else. I left a blank message to finish the conversation and get back on track so need to keep it going.

Mar 2, 2024
There’s no solution. I think the only thing maybe worth not allowing talk on is the 3 letter group. But again it’s not policeable. And those that don’t like the ones we talk on trying to come over and defend themselves, we can ignore them if that’s our preference. Rules doesn’t seem possible or fair to enforce even if we could
I agree. Let’s just do us. Ignore the muggy fs coming in to start s. Regards the 3 letters I think we should still be able to point out the hypocrisy of peoples box dwellers etc but only as needed if you get me?

Status
Not open for further replies.