Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2024
Mississippi
When she first started going in their lives she seemed alright. But over time she’s become horrible to watch. Very hypocritical. She made everything about “that time Angie said this about me” or “that time Lynz doxxed my child”. Then because Chloe didn’t want to stand by Kelly’s bullshit, felicity was always in the comments making out Chloe is the problem and that pissed me off even more because we all know Kelly is always the problem. All you need to do is ask her chair.
Felicity and Kelly are the problem. Not Chloe. But even recently I don’t think Kelly is the problem. FELICITY is definitely the problem she goes in not telling the the truth, s stirring, making everything about her. Oh she gets on my nerves.

Nov 10, 2023
IMG_4573.jpeg

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I used to watch her when she first came on the app she was nothing like she is now, she's lost everything she had and everyone who cared about her. All because of an app. I stopped watching her after the mad allegations and conspiracies she was coming out with, but she still comes up on my fyp she's completely lost the plot.
Of all the fed up stories on tik tok this is up there. The slow, calm descent into insanity ia chilling.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Morning fellow trolls but not really trolls, came across this lady on the fyp chelsieextaylor watch her videos about her sister and ex 😳😳😳 the man's in his 30s and her little sister has been sleeping with him. Absolutely crazy. The videos are wild

That should keep people busy until the crypt keeper awakes.
Oh my gos I just watched a video saying he shagged her mum her sister and best friend???

Status
Not open for further replies.