Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
eww what the actual do, i thought karinas OF was going to be the worst thing i heard about today :mad:
And it’s not even past morning yet. FattySoph belongs in prison. She’s the vilest creature. Her, Angie and Feisty should be put on an island and left with nothing but weapons. See who survives longest

Feb 29, 2024
Of all the fed up stories on tik tok this is up there. The slow, calm descent into insanity ia chilling.
I really didn’t agree when her foster mum came online and outed all her life story and all her trauma! People had ago at the foster mum saying it’s illegal for her to disclose the information, but I swear she backtracked and said she wasn’t an official foster carer…. Furdamore I think it fed the girl up even more than she was before!

That woman should have helped get her sectioned not make it worse! Kayla is seriously I’ll and says some disgusting things because of it, she’s truly gone insane and I think the help she’s getting isnt helping her she needs a social media ban!
Especially with tik tok because the algorithm messes with your brain, so I gaurentee all the stuff that’s making her go insane is being fuelled by conspiracies on her fyp too! But it all needs to stop before another person takes their own life!

I had no idea about Sophie’s past. Don’t get me wrong, I knew she was a t but I thought it was “only” (if you know what I mean) cancer she had maybe lied about? Jesus.
Oh do no. The cancer is just a tiny part of her web of lies and absolute deplorable behaviour. She’s had 2 teen boys (under 20, can’t remember exact ages) as “really good friends” not long ago. She loves to give just a small amount of information out, cause she loves that people get outraged

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oh do no. The cancer is just a tiny part of her web of lies and absolute deplorable behaviour. She’s had 2 teen boys (under 20, can’t remember exact ages) as “really good friends” not long ago. She loves to give just a small amount of information out, cause she loves that people get outraged
Had, as in “had” 😟? do.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Will someone teach these absolute ball bags how to click on their box while they’re in a box, and click the little icon in the top left, and exit the box.

Three fs in a row then ‘can you drop me down miss red I don’t know how to do it’

I feel like it’s becoming some sort of expected behaviour now, to ask to be dropped from the box, as a way to play the goofy, I’m so silly character. fing eejits.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I had no idea about Sophie’s past. Don’t get me wrong, I knew she was a t but I thought it was “only” (if you know what I mean) cancer she had maybe lied about? Jesus.
Nope, likes to sleep with young lads, and constantly boasted about the 17 year old she slept with saying, it was just too good and she wouldnt stop, was massively involved in 3 letters group, speaking from myself personally, with my medical knowledge she lied regarding cancer, she showed an NHS letter & email which are NOT NHS letter & email standard template layout and she also stated she had 3 and half tumors... that is not what an oncologist would say, it would be 4 tumors with a measurment for each tumors🤨 she lied about DV, and her ex boyfriends girlfriend outed Soph about that, and ALOT more 💁‍♀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It always weirded me out that Ang would defend Soph so fiercely about the cancer lie. She would often say if she is lying, then there’s something clearly wrong with her etc. I mean correct but she never shows anyone else this ‘empathy’? It just seemed to stick out.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Will someone teach these absolute ball bags how to click on their box while they’re in a box, and click the little icon in the top left, and exit the box.

Three fs in a row then ‘can you drop me down miss red I don’t know how to do it’

I feel like it’s becoming some sort of expected behaviour now, to ask to be dropped from the box, as a way to play the goofy, I’m so silly character. fing eejits.
First thing I did when entering a box, scan the screen for how to exit, so I wouldn’t have to ask 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Nope, likes to sleep with young lads, and constantly boasted about the 17 year old she slept with saying, it was just too good and she wouldnt stop, was massively involved in 3 letters group, speaking from myself personally, with my medical knowledge she lied regarding cancer, she showed an NHS letter & email which are NOT NHS letter & email standard template layout and she also stated she had 3 and half tumors... that is not what an oncologist would say, it would be 4 tumors with a measurment for each tumors🤨 she lied about DV, and her ex boyfriends girlfriend outed Soph about that, and ALOT more 💁‍♀️
Omg 😨

Reactions: SummerLoving🌞

Medusa

Definitely justice for the viewers... The poor sods have to watch your sour face while you dribble on about the same old s. Its like being kick in the fadge with a steel capped boot.
Screenshot_20240326_115518_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.