Crayon 🖍️ box
😂😂 just told him to go in Angie’s and educate her 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_4235.png
    IMG_4235.png
    328.8 KB · Views: 41
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Genuinely don't care. I don't want it being a whole semester of the same thing but I don't care if it's a part of Personal education. We had awkward sex education classes in primary school about 20 years ago and they werent even informative. They were silly. I can teach my kids. Some other kids aren't that fortunate to have good parents.
I can't even remember my sex ed class.. the only part I remember, is putting a condom on a banana, and laughing about it because I was so immature and DEFINITELY not ready for sex then 😂😂😂

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I was hoping MT & TJ would be calling Henry H out, but MT too interested in what Angie is doing he missed Henry in tbe comments...
Come on MT, IF your gonna stir it up pay attention.

Mar 24, 2024
Uk
I can't even remember my sex ed class.. the only part I remember, is putting a condom on a banana, and laughing about it because I was so immature and DEFINITELY not ready for sex then 😂😂😂
We had illustrated cartoon tv shows some weren't even of humans about relationships, periods, sex, pregnancy. It was literally so stupid and probably taught less than the basics. We didn't even do bananas. I just think it's important kids are taught a lot of things in schools, even down to basic hygiene because some people just aren't taught that at home and don't have parents who give a do.

Status
Not open for further replies.