Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Little opportunity to stir here 😇
Screenshot_20240326_212024_TikTok.jpg

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I liked it and didn't even pick up on it 😂😂😂
I really hope my post isn't taken the wrong way in here , I'm a Dad and I have two young lads , I know what it's like for crowd behaviour , I know it's not the same but to a degree I do think he's young and naive. I do however take some of it back with how he's currently acting in Angies. I just feel sometimes educating people on what's wrong is a bigger embarrassment to some than just shouting at them (again a Dad thing lol)

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
ok so it was J blocking me - and she said she has phone calls with coekerpoo reading here at night. Just a bit of a PSI for you. So basically don’t say anything negative (or reasonable) to J XlBully or you risk a block…they Both are truly everywhere.

I can’t listen to the Henry guy I think the debates she does are so fuelled by misinformation and right wing hate speech it’s not even remotely funny.

which litter tray are you reading this from cock of se?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
@HereForTea what is this about Luci stealing Talia’s boyfriend? Tea time!
🤣🤣🙈 I caught Talia on late one night and she was spilling all the tea, she said they used to be good friends, lu.ci always copied her and their friendship ended when Talia caught her with her boyfriend. Then luci went on to join the same music producer Talia used and Talia lost the plot and claimed she wanted her whole life

Mar 17, 2024
the void
I really hope my post isn't taken the wrong way in here , I'm a Dad and I have two young lads , I know what it's like for crowd behaviour , I know it's not the same but to a degree I do think he's young and naive. I do however take some of it back with how he's currently acting in Angies. I just feel sometimes educating people on what's wrong is a bigger embarrassment to some than just shouting at them (again a Dad thing lol)
you have a good point just unfortunately henry seems completely uninterested in listening to anything rational at all

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
He wore a black sheet over his head he never once said it was a veil at the time. He said that after being called out and he had heard others say it in his defence. I'm mixed race and was offended at the time I said so in angies live
OK I respect that, I'm white so my opinion doesn't matter, I didn't really think of it in that way but that's because I've never had to experience racism so I can't argue with you on this one.

Reactions: deadwood
Status
Not open for further replies.