Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
You just mix with bullies telling people to kill themselves? Dont try and take the moral high ground in a group like this. Knobhead
Who have I told to kill themselves?! You absolute divvy t. Not my way. I don’t need to try do anything poppet. I have the moral high ground. You’re a racist piece of s. A sad little incel desperate for acceptance from right wing extremists because your real life is so bereft of hope you can’t sink any lower. Now go sym you backwards creature

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I

Thank you - Some woman called mazkeen trying to gatekeep drama and saying take it off the app - the worst kind of box chav. What’s it about? He’s absolutely fumin
The only way I kinda agree with keeping it off live, despite it being juicy drama, is that noone seems to be thinking about Toni while they are all up in the live discussing it all, it must be embarrassing for Toni!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
The only way I kinda agree with keeping it off live, despite it being juicy drama, is that noone seems to be thinking about Toni while they are all up in the live discussing it all, it must be embarrassing for Toni!
What has happened I can’t work out what this specific argument is? There are so many names being mentioned? I know it’s about the pictures he sent and being outed but who are all the others? And why is Mabel back apparently she isn’t very well this can’t be helping

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
What has happened I can’t work out what this specific argument is? There are so many names being mentioned? I know it’s about the pictures he sent and being outed but who are all the others? And why is Mabel back apparently she isn’t very well this can’t be helping
It just seems all the drama continuing with this becka girl, who alex sent his winky too, she's jumped up in lives etc, and it just gets carried on I guess, by those who choose to talk about it, do knows, she can't be feeling too bad if she's jumping in boxes getting involved in arguments 😂😂

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Alex hasnt any respect for her at all if had any he would shut this down

Get in here its going off 😂😂
Screenshot_20240327-003537_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.