San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So Alex sent crystal dick pics ?
🤣

IMG_3028.jpeg

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Thought your mabels mate 😬
Where did you get that impression from? 😂 also, I'm noones mate on tiktok, I don't share my life story, or personal stuff with a bunch of friends or anything, I have everything I need socially in my rl 😂 I jumped in mabels box once regarding Tam, other than that we never talked personally 😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
They had sexual relations via text then she accused him off grooming her. Bare in mind shes married and knew he was in a relationship and he was in a relationship pair off mongs
Apparently I can't remember which one, but one of the girls he sent it too is married, and apparently her husband is aware, and its like an 'open relationship' "apparently" think its the Nicola girl 🤔

Apparently I can't remember which one, but one of the girls he sent it too is married, and apparently her husband is aware, and its like an 'open relationship' "apparently" think its the Nicola girl 🤔
Yeah nicola shes married but he lets her cheat then it sounds like she accuses the men off grooming her creepy human

Reactions: SummerLoving🌞
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I can't even with the ceejays live, it started off about Alex's cheating. Somehow making him a victim once again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️...
But it's OK cause alex admitted it so thats fine now. Apartently!!! Never mind his ex who has to watch this crap All over tiktok yet again...
Now I'm confused with the other crap, saying your old enough to be my mum crap. WTF ??
THEY ALL NEED TO GROW THE do UP... All this drama, All these people involved or involving themselves for what ???

I can't be arsed with that s show Amy more. So I'm off to bed GOOD NIGHT fERS.
PLEASE FILL ME IN ON BEST BITS IN MORNING ...

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Yeah nicola shes married but he lets her cheat then it sounds like she accuses the men off grooming her creepy human
See I respect open relationships, but I don't believe for a second she is in a open relationship, I think she's just saving face so noone tries to seek her husband out, to tell him everything, thats just my opinion, personally. I could be wrong! Alex isn't my favourite person, but to accuse Alex of grooming, is ridiculous. She happily engaged with Alex sexually, and because its all backfired on all of them and not just Alex, she's tried to turn it into something else, to play victim!

Reactions: MyBritneyMoment
Status
Not open for further replies.