Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
I enjoy comment cafe, but it's very clear we all have different opinions and like different people so I'm sick of these tikkytok live junkies painting us all with the same brush WE ARE INDIVIDUALS GODDAMMIT 🤣 .... they act like we are one mind 💀🤣🤣🤣
Yep they always say “ comment cafe said…” or “it’s comment cafes fault”.
Nope it’s the individual users comment that you got affected by. And even then it’s normally just people being a wee bit too sensitive.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
there you go Tam a lovely picture for you :)you can thank me later have a lovely day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
_923d6a7d-c59f-4706-9486-2b588a14a3bc.jpg
_923d6a7d-c59f-4706-9486-2b588a14a3bc.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Angie ended and it dumped me in Luke’s live. I was making dinner so I just left it on and listened.

I don’t really care what anyone thinks of Elphaba, but the transphobia from Pearl is actually gross. She’s a 60 odd year old woman who spends her days bullying a 20 year old who has no impact on her life.

Pearls a raging t.

Nov 10, 2023
Angie ended and it dumped me in Luke’s live. I was making dinner so I just left it on and listened.

I don’t really care what anyone thinks of Elphaba, but the transphobia from Pearl is actually gross. She’s a 60 odd year old woman who spends her days bullying a 20 year old who has no impact on her life.

Pearls a raging t.
It’s crazy and they all allow it in their lives Luke, Red etc. They should be pulling her up on it.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Nah, I am gonna call the police, she's known for threatening people and she won't threatening me and my kids
MB she’ll do absolutely nothing! She’s a gobshite. Any really “hard” person doesn’t need to brag about it, or shout their mouths off.

I’ve only ever seen you be kind about these people, I can’t believe they always use you as a kicking post. It’s not ok for anyone to dictate where you can go, who you can speak to.

Take some time to breathe, stay away from these toxic people who want to control you, and stick to advice and s lip syncing 🥰🥰🥰

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Pearls a raging t.
completely agree. pearl is riddled with hateful views and uses her faux ignorance to excuse her from ever being held accountable. theres a reason shes totally fine with and actually trying to get in with CLA. she always wants a physical fight or to send her sons round to 'have a cup of tea'. She's actually pretty homophobic too.
ComPLETELY agree shes a total raging t, its a relief to read your comment.

Feb 29, 2024
She’s on bail for threats with acid and disability hate crime against lynz. She did a 12 hour live mocking lynz face due to the muscles not working as well on one side, so her face drops slightly on one side and the fat rhino created an AI image on a green screen and made the face slant to one side and started laughing. She also admitted to knowing lynz has a disability and then went onto call her a retard. Make it make sense
Who did she threaten with acid

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench

Pearls a raging t.
She’s still going on misgendering her.

Medusa

Yes I referenced tam to being a rhinos because she was saying I liked the comments in here so I said OK then if that's the case you are a rhino, sorry not sorry. She's then made this threat to me
Oh, tammy,tammy, tammy. Do you only target people who can't defend themselves?! You seem to go for people who wouldn't know how to swivel that jaw of yours. I can't help but laugh at these sort of people. Keyboard warriors that sit acting like Jackie fing chan behind a screen. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.